Director, Enterprise Sales - DebtBookView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Enterprise Sales
- Job Location
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
DebtBook is an industry-leading fintech software platform that revolutionizes the way local governments, higher education, healthcare organizations and their finance teams work. Our powerful, cloud-based software helps these organizations manage all aspects of their debt, leases, and subscriptions, streamline financial reporting, and share information simply with others.
About this Role
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Enterprise Sales to lead our sales team and drive revenue growth within our organization. As the Director, Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales initiatives, building and managing a team of sales professionals, and establishing strong relationships with key enterprise prospects. Your leadership, strategic thinking, and exceptional sales skills will be instrumental in achieving our sales targets and expanding our market presence.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to drive revenue growth within the enterprise market segment.
- Lead and manage a team of sales professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Set sales targets and objectives for the team, and monitor progress towards achieving them.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to penetrate new markets and expand our customer base.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to align sales efforts with overall business objectives.
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify potential risks and opportunities, and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to assess performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and client meetings to promote our products and services and build brand awareness.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to enterprise sales, and share knowledge and insights with the sales team
What You Bring
- Proven track record of success in enterprise sales, with at least 3-5 years of experience in a sales leadership role.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales processes, including prospecting, lead generation, solution selling, and contract negotiation.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with senior-level executives.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze market trends and competitive dynamics to develop effective sales strategies.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to leverage data and insights to make informed business decisions.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Availability for travel as needed.
Proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Charlotte’s Business Journal, DebtBook is a fast-growing company where we dream big, move fast, make an impact, and bring joy to everything we do. Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we are looking for talented teammates who share our passion for challenging the status quo, innovating in all we do, and wanting to make a difference.
When it comes to benefits and perks, we are committed to supporting our employees’ well-being to make their lives better, both in and out of the office. We offer:
- Competitive salaries plus equity (stock options) for all employees;
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Flexible work schedules and generous leave policies (including unlimited PTO)
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Family and wellness perks
- Monthly get-togethers
- Stipends for remote workers to set up their ideal work space
- Top-of-the-line equipment and a newly furnished office
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and prohibit discrimination and unlawful harassment in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based upon their qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, National Guard or veteran status, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. We welcome and encourage applicants with disabilities to contact our team for assistance during the application and hiring process. We are committed to expanding accessibility and making reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
DebtBook Headquarters Location
DebtBook Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
DebtBook Founded Year
DebtBook Total Amount Raised
DebtBook Funding RoundsView funding details