Director, EMEA Marketing - AmplitudeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, EMEA Marketing
- Job Location
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. More than 2,300 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth.
As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion—one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection—that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
Head of EMEA Marketing
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
This role reports to the Vice President of Global Marketing which incorporates global marketing strategy, growth marketing, field marketing, marketing operations, campaigns, and business analytics. This role will be instrumental in driving the company strategy in key markets and our partnership with sales leadership in the region.
Being on the Global Marketing Team puts you squarely in the epicenter of the product-led growth movement. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to define the EMEA marketing growth strategy alongside marketing & sales leadership. By driving the field marketing, in-region growth, and marketing & sales alignment strategy- you will be a critical leader in establishing best-in-class practices across the organization. This is a career-defining role with many industry-first possibilities at your fingertips to invent and bring to fruition.
In this role, you will:
- Own the EMEA marketing business and build the demand strategy by region, that drives to short and long term business and growth objectives (50%+) in collaboration with local sales leaders and marketing leadership
- Support driving brand awareness by partnering closely with the global teams on customer advocacy, localization, content and PR/AR to increase brand awareness in the region
- Manage and develop out a team of regional field, event and revenue marketers
- Develop innovative integrated campaigns in partnership with the growth marketing, brand marketing and global campaigns teams to deliver in-region results
- Partner with regional sales leaders to strategize and execute key joint campaigns across events, key partnerships, local programs, and sales engagement efforts including ABM
- Be data-driven and able to navigate gray areas and make tactical short term and strategic long term decisions
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience of managing high performing team
- 10 + years relevant experience managing field, demand, and sales alignment
- Proven track record of scaling a marketing demand team to support $60m plus in ARR
- Desired but not required experience marketing in the analytics space
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to formulate and communicate strategy
Some of our benefit programs include:
- Excellent Medical cover
- Flexible time off, paid holidays, and more
- Generous stipends to spend on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness (monthly), learning and development (annual), commuter transit/parking (monthly), home office equipment, and much more
- Excellent Parental benefits including: 12-20 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, Carrot Fertility Benefits/Adoption/Surrogacy support
- Mental health and wellness benefits including no cost employee access to Modern Health coaching & therapy Sessions
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2 Customer Reviews: #1 product analytics solution for 13 quarters in a row.
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on.
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker $AMPL.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
#LI - EM1
By applying for this job, you acknowledge that Amplitude processes your personal data in accordance with the Amplitude Applicant Privacy Notice.
Amplitude Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Amplitude Company Size
Between 431 - 1,000 employees
Amplitude Founded Year
Amplitude Total Amount Raised
Amplitude Funding RoundsView funding details