Director, Drive Marketing - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Drive Marketing
- Job Location
- Denver, CO; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; United States - Remote
- Job Description
About the Team
Based out of San Francisco, New York or Denver, this role reports into the Director of Partner Marketing. In this role, you’ll lead a team of marketers who work with our most-valued clients to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and build new programs that acquire customers and sustainably grow our client’s delivery business.
About the Role
We’re looking for an analytical and experienced Marketing Director to lead the development and execution of highly engaging, innovative marketing programs that fuel growth for DoorDash Drive. DoorDash Drive is our hypergrowth white-label delivery platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers. We offer these brands a network of drivers and other services to support their delivery business run on their websites and other channels. (Think: burritos ordered from the Chipotle app with deliveries fulfilled by DoorDash Drive).
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to lead marketing consultation with partners, and loves to blend analytic rigor with creative and media strategy to build high-impact programs and playbooks. The DoorDash Drive Marketing Team is lean and fast-moving, meaning you’ll have an immediate opportunity to take ownership and drive major impact on a rapidly-growing space within an exciting brand.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop our delivery marketing consulting strategies and best practices for partners
- Build new partner offerings, in collaboration with business operators
- Develop and foster deep relationships with top priority partners to grow the business; Develop annual marketing strategies and plans with key partners and establish “buy-in” from internal and external stakeholders
- Execute campaigns with a data-first approach to optimize against goals, improve profitability, drive results, and identify new opportunities for growth
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operators, Product, Engineering, Finance, Analytics, Sales teams to drive growth
- Lead a team of 5-6 top marketers
- 10-15% post covid travel
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- 12+ years of marketing experience, with budget accountability
- 3+ years’ experience managing ecommerce systems
- 3+ years’ experience of direct performance media planning and buying in house or at an agency
- Experience working building sales or customer success strategies and plans
- Strong analytical skills: ability to manipulate data in Excel and use metrics to drive results; SQL a plus
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
- Strong problem solving skills that enable you to translate business objectives into innovative & high-impact marketing and media plans
- An exceptional track record of building partnerships with clients and growing their businesses
- Passion for leading & managing teams
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $154,800-$232,200, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details