Director Demand Marketing - EkoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director Demand Marketing
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories. We’re the world’s only choice-driven content creation and publishing platform, where we help brands build immersive worlds, and where independent creators can create seamless, interactive video experiences using our creative suite, eko Studio. Our clients include Walmart, P&G, Mattel, Coca-Cola, and more. Now, we need a Director of Demand Generation passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
eko is a technology company that’s building a limitless platform for creating and publishing interactive, choice-driven video experiences. From commerce-connected creative to choice-driven narrative worlds, our platform lets users build experiences that engage their audiences more deeply and convert them more effectively.
We’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation to join our growing marketing leadership team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing division and have a huge impact on how we drive growth. This person will be responsible for creating a pipeline, driving buyer engagement, and partnering closely with the marketing and sales development team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy that includes a mix of inbound and outbound tactics, such as email marketing, content marketing, and digital advertising
- Drive the creation and execution of campaigns and programs that generate leads and move prospects through the funnel, utilizing platforms such as HubSpot
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and marketing, to ensure alignment on priorities, messaging, and metrics
- Define the right KPIs to be accountable for overall pipeline goals. Analyze and report on the effectiveness of demand generation programs, providing insights and recommendations for optimization
- Work with the sales team to develop and maintain a lead scoring and nurturing program
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS…
- At least 5+ years of experience leading a demand generation function at a SaaS company
- Previous experience managing people and a demonstrated ability to create and lead high-functioning, engaged, and motivated teams
- Experience in the eCommerce industry- big advantage!
- Experience building strategy and executing across a variety of demand gen channels, including SEM paid social, paid media partnerships, content syndication, website, events, and more
- Experience with CRO and web testing and optimization tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing & sales automation tools such as Hubspot.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to identify high-impact tasks and lead the team to launch, learn, and iterate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
WHO WE ARE
At eko, we believe in a creative approach to everything, no matter what role we’re in. We believe in meaningful choice, at work, and in life, and know our workplace only gets better when people can bring their whole selves to the office. We’re software developers and spray paint artists, poets and producers, fantasy sports fans and financial whizzes, chess-heads and UXperts, pop culture nerds and product managers, data wizards, and yoga instructors. We have as many stories as we do people, and we can’t wait to hear yours.
Eko is also committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal-opportunity employer. We consider all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected class. We’re based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
Eko Headquarters Location
Eko Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Eko Founded Year
Eko Total Amount Raised
Eko Funding RoundsView funding details