Director, Content Marketing - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Content Marketing
- Job Location
- New York City, New York
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As Director, Content Marketing you will own the strategic vision and execution of DISCO's company-wide content marketing. Partnering with talented writers, designers and marketers, you will develop a world-class, multi-channel, and multi-format content strategy that builds the DISCO brand, engages new and existing customers, and drives conversion. As Director, Content Marketing, you will champion original, fresh content ideas and drive creative thinking across the marketing organization.
This position will report into the newly created brand team.
- Lead content strategy - Lead the content strategy for DISCO, defining the content team's objectives and goals within the larger marketing organization and business. You will craft and own the team's roadmap and budget to meet objectives and maximize effectiveness
- Be an audience expert- Act as an expert in understanding what works for the DISCO community, making sure that the content we develop has the greatest impact and resonance with target audiences
- Drive creative thinking- Blend effectiveness and creativity in order to create best-in-class B2B content that incites engagement and grows our audiences. Act as a creative champion for new, interesting content ideas
- Internal strategic partner - Partner with our product marketing, product brand, design & sales teams to make sure our narrative is cohesive, inspiring, and delivered consistently across every touchpoint. Ensure content development aligns with funnel-building objectives for each target segment
- Operationalize content - Develop and execute on a broad vision to transform content development, in partnership with relevant departments, into a globally agile and collaborative network across the company
- Optimize towards objectives- Leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, test, measure success, and continually refine our content mix and strategy toward better engagement and conversion
- Build a high-performing team - You are a strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving, and managing a high performing team
- Manage agency partners- Manage the execution of our content engine with internal and external content teams, media partners, and freelancers
- 8+ years related experience in Content Marketing or related field
- 5+ years demonstrated experience managing a team-having scoped roles, sourced and recruited, and honed a motivating management style
- Proven work experience managing content strategy globally with an insights-led approach and results to back it up
- Validated experience in key growth channels: video (long form, short form), digital, podcasts, op-eds, news, understanding of optimizing content for SEO
- Experience directly managing department objectives and budget
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For New York City only, the minimum and maximum salary offered for this role is $135k-$153k. Information on other compensation and benefits is available upon request.
Perks of DISCO...
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year