Digital Program Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Digital Program Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Digital Program Manager
We are looking for a Digital Program Manager to join the Marketing Academy team, focussing on Digital Enablement. Digital Enablement at Adyen, goes beyond traditional technology and tooling adoption. We are inspired to change the marketing culture to a data-driven culture. Moving our marketing organization forward to effectively operate in the data-driven world. The Global Marketing Academy is part of Global Marketing Enablement in which the other teams are Marketing Operations and Marketing Intelligence.
In this role, you will enable the marketing department and other important stakeholders with building scalable programs and processes e.g. for migration and adoption of the martech stack. All while working on sustainable solutions to help scale the Marketing Academy and growing the capabilities of our local marketing teams.
What you'll do
- As part of the Marketing Enablement pillar, you will work closely with other teams and Marketing stakeholders to discuss program requirements
- Within the Marketing Academy program, you might have to manage different projects. You will oversee different aspects of a program, including the planning and timelines and overall project management for sub-projects as well as for the Marketing Academy program
- As program management often contains many smaller projects, you will apply project management frameworks like agile project management, or the process features in shorter iterations to adapt to department needs or changes
- You will manage planning and build out new scalable adoption and digital learning & development programs for different audiences and for different topics related to becoming a data-culture
Who you are
- You are a strong communicator and team player with technical affinity and understanding
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken and are able to communicate across multi-functional, multi-cultural teams for technical and non-technical audiences
- You have 2-4 years’ relevant work experience preferably with (digitall) program management or digital enablement
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills
- You have a subset of other skills, including change management, stakeholder management, problem-solving and strategic thinking
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, are able to execute with autonomy and drive projects forward
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds