Digital Marketing Manager - HigharcView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Remote (United States)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to shepherd digital content for our website, other landing pages, and social media. We are looking for a doer to drive practical implementation of content at a fast pace. You will be responsible for building top of funnel activity, supporting media/PR, and enabling sales. This includes our website, social/channel enablement, and physical/digital events. As an early member of the marketing team, you will wear many hats and will join a small team of experts to create a lasting brand.
Higharc is fully remote; this role can sit anywhere in the continental US.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage and execute on top-of-funnel marketing initiatives across marketing channels to drive profitable growth.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive and project manage updates to customer-facing website, managing and measuring inbound customer funnel.
- Manage web tools for Marketing Qualified Leads vs. Sales Qualified Leads.
- Collaborate with the broader Higharc team to align marketing with other key company functions. Collaborate with product teams on major launches and initiatives that could benefit from marketing support.
- Manage large projects to design and improve owned channels and automate their connection to sales operations.
- Own traffic analytics and reporting website and marketing campaigns.
You are passionate about homes, construction, or home design. You have marketing experience as part of a major enterprise SaaS product launch and growth serving the mid-market or enterprise.
You are human-centered in your approach; understanding how to use empathy for customers to develop strategies and nurturing paths.
You care about content. Messaging - and its resulting photography and videos - drive the success or failure of a great website. We are intentionally content-driven in our design process and many customer acquisition efforts start with our content team. You know how to work collaboratively with content to bring ideas to life. You may even be able to create content on your own (eg. GIFs, articles…etc).
You have experience working with a team to build major websites from the ground up and understand the building blocks of a modern website.
You also have:
- 3-5 years experience in B2C or B2B marketing, with expertise in digital marketing
- Experience activating content across channels
- Experience identifying target audiences, building personas and creating nurturing and engagement strategies
- Ability to create clear strategic briefs that connect goals to tactics
- Creative and technical skills - capable of understanding general impacts of design choices
- Experience with marketing technology (e.g., Google Analytics, NPS, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce)
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.
Higharc Headquarters Location
Higharc Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Higharc Founded Year
Higharc Total Amount Raised
Higharc Funding RoundsView funding details