Digital Marketing Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Digital Marketing Manager
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Digital Marketing Manager
Adyen is looking for a hands on, data-driven, and proactive digital marketing manager to join the marketing team in Stockholm. You’ll be responsible for online acquisition efforts and marketing database management to support the commercial goals in the region. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, data, tech and is a strong communicator with a wide range of digital marketing skills. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in performance based marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Set up and manage performance based marketing plan focusing on acquisition and to drive high quality leads
- Manage digital agency relationship; campaign briefing, day to day communication, challenge media plans, campaign optimisation, budget allocation, evaluations
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns across the Nordics & Baltics through paid and organic digital channels: SEM (SEO and SEA), display and social
- Leverage analytics tools to determine effectiveness of campaigns and promotions across all channels
- Help build, manage and grow awareness across the Nordics & Baltics through new innovative digital campaigns
- Maintain our local webpage in our CMS system; build easier campaign landing pages, update images, implement local languages and SEO optimisations
- Work closely with global acquisition team on marketing strategy
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing and customer acquisition
- Strong background in SEM (both SEO and SEA) and other paid acquisition channels (Social, Display).
- Experience working with B2B marketing is a plus
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- High language proficiency in both Swedish and English
- Data-driven, analytical mindset. Experience in working with data-driven optimizations
- Balance between strategic & hands-on: From developing a strategy to execution and optimization
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor with the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- You love to work in a global environment and have a willingness to travel
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Stockholm.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details