Diagnostics Strategy & Operations Intern - OwkinView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Diagnostics Strategy & Operations Intern
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Owkin is an AI biotechnology company that uses AI to find the right treatment for every patient. We combine the best of human and artificial intelligence to answer the research questions shared by biopharma and academic researchers. By closing the translational gap between complex biology and new treatments, we bring new diagnostics and drugs to patients sooner.
Owkin has raised over $300 million and became a unicorn through investments from leading biopharma companies (Sanofi and BMS) and venture funds (Fidelity, GV and BPI, among others).
Owkin is seeking the best and brightest to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Diagnostics Strategy & Operations Business Partner the intern will be expected to
- Gather relevant data and follow up on the Diagnostics Team Objectives & Key Results to give visibility on progress and offer recommendations as seen fit
- Coordinate the diagnostics stage gate process by identifying the projects in all stages of pipeline development and gathering relevant information to move them onto further stages
- Evaluate opportunities for diagnostic tool development through literature reviews, interviews and desktop research and offer recommendations
- Identify and onboard the team on best practices and ways of working for the diagnostics team
Assist Diagnostics StratOps Business Partner on ad hoc strategic projects
Position is based in our Paris office.
- Be enrolled in a Master’s Degree program in Business, Policy or Engineering
- Previous experience or schoolwork in life sciences, medical devices or the healthcare industry. General understanding of AI and its use in healthcare is a plus.
- Mastery of English. French is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling priorities and multiple workstreams
What we offer
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits package
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and scientific backgrounds
Recruitment Process & Security
- Please attach a CV.
- Owkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
- Owkin is a great place to work. Unfortunately, being a coveted workplace means we are vulnerable to recruitment phishing scams. We urge all job seekers and candidates to be wary of potential scams. Most of these have individuals posing as representatives of prominent companies, including Owkin, with the aim of obtaining personal, sensitive, or financial information from applicants. These scams prey upon an individual’s desire to obtain a job and can sometimes “feel” like a genuine recruitment process. Some red flags are identified below. Should you encounter a recruitment process that claims to be for Owkin but is not consistent with the below, please do not provide any personal or financial information:
- Legitimate Owkin recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn. However, further
- communication is always through an official Owkin email address (from the @owkin.com domain), over the phone or though Recruitment platforms (WelcomeKit, talent.io, hidden.market, Fifty Talent or Hiresweet);
- Legitimate Owkin recruiters will not solicit personal data from candidates during the application phase including, but not limited to, date of birth, social security numbers, or bank account information;
- Legitimate Owkin interviews may be conducted over the phone, in person, or via an approved enterprise videoconferencing service (such as Google Meets or Highfive). They will never occur via Signal, Telegram or Messenger
- Legitimate Owkin offers of employment are based on merit and only extended once a candidate has interviewed with members of the hiring team. Offers will be extended both verbally and in written format. Owkin may request some personal information to initiate the hiring process, but this will be through protected means.
If you think that you have been a victim of fraud,
- Check the identity of recruiters on LinkedIn and the website https://owkin.com/team/
- Check the existence of the position on our website https://owkin.welcomekit.co/
- Notify Owkin's recruitment unit at this address email@example.com
- contact the following authorities:
Owkin Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Owkin Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Owkin Founded Year
Owkin Total Amount Raised
Owkin Funding RoundsView funding details