DevOps Engineer - AWS, Terraform, CloudFormation, CodePipeline - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Terraform, CloudFormation, CodePipeline
- Job Location
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
DISCO is looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS and working knowledge of CloudFormation, Terraform and CodePipeline. The successful applicant will be responsible for building security, reliability and scalability into the development lifecycle by working with everything from automation tools and monitoring solutions to containers and solutions deployments. The candidate should have familiarity with modern DevOps tools, including Docker, Git, and some type of CI/CD platform. You will participate in architectural and design discussions, improvements to our software delivery pipeline and the overall success of our solution development
Who You Are
- 2+ years of Python: 2 years
- 2+ years Scripting Languages: Powershell, bash, etc:
- 2+ years of Git
- 2+ years of configuring and Maintaining Linux Systems with Scripting/Automation
- 2+ years of CI/CD: 2 years (Required)
- 2+ years of automating deployment/scaling of containerized apps
- 2+ years of container technology (Docker)
- 2+ years of Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
Even Better If You Have…
- Experience with Windows Servers, ASP.NET Deployments (WebDeploy), Powershell
- Kubernetes experience
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- 2+ years of Artifactory
- 1+ year of Systems Integration
Why Join DISCO’s Product Delivery Team
We intend to build a multi-billion dollar business and think you should come along for the ride because:
- We were the first movers to a cloud-based platform that has caused mass disruption within our market.
- Our CEO is a true market visionary. He graduated with a computer science degree at the age of 15 and followed with a JD from Harvard Law School at the age of 19. His unparalleled insights into the fundamental issues in legal and the potential of technology and artificial intelligence to change our market at its core provide the guiding light for DISCO’s long-term strategy.
- We measure product delivery velocity by dollars of revenue per line of code, vs simply lines of code. This drives a very thoughtful and deliberate product design and development process that ensures we’re going to make money when we ship products. We hire many more product managers and designers per engineer than most companies to ensure that our engineers have a disambiguated product intent when they are building.
- As a rule, we don’t commit to external product delivery dates as we believe that unnecessarily constrains our creativity from both a product and technology point of view.
- At DISCO respect isn’t earned at DISCO it is assumed. Good humans inherently treat everyone respectfully. This is a very important concept at DISCO.
- Given the high caliber of talent, the cutting-edge cloud-based technology stack, and thoughtful and novel product and design approach, you’ll find yourself learning at a rate you’ve not likely experienced in your career. Given that we only hire professionals that are passionate about their craft, you’ll truly enjoy building a great software product and get in the best “career shape” of your life.
- Over the next 4 years, we’ll be growing our product delivery organization. There will be incredible growth opportunities along the way.
- We use the “2 Pizza Team” organization design where small autonomous teams own a piece of a product or platform and ship software at rates comparable to a very lean and scrappy startup. We achieve consistency across these teams in the areas of design, product-wide use cases and technical concerns through a strategically focused set of overlay functions.
- Finally, while we’re an incredibly fast-growing organization, as a rule, we do not work crazy long hours. We believe in continuous product delivery, continuous product planning and design, continuous regular sleep schedules, continuous regular vacation, and continuous fun if you’re passionate about your craft.
If you want to win while getting better than you’ve ever been, come to DISCO.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year