Developer Content Marketing Manager, Streamlit - Snowflake ComputingView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Developer Content Marketing Manager, Streamlit
- Job Location
- San Mateo, CA, USA
- Job Description
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Support our team culture by working in the office 2-3 days a week. This means you’ll have to live within commuting distance of the office you’ll be working in.
As a Developer Content Marketing Manager at Snowflake, your role is to create and execute the technical content strategy that establishes Streamlit as the visual tool for building interactive data apps.
Our ideal candidate has experience building content initiatives from scratch, starting with a data-informed idea and culminating in several pieces of thematic content across integrated channels. Your responsibilities will include empowering advocates to create more content that aligns with our community growth priorities, as determined through the insights you help generate. If you're enthusiastic about joining a fast-paced open-source team and applying your creativity to shape the data app revolution, this could be your dream job.
AS A DEVELOPER CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER FOR STREAMLIT YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and engineering stakeholders to identify and prioritize high-impact content themes.
- Own and manage the marketing content calendar to ensure timely delivery of content.
- Foster relationships from our community to scale content creation and increase distribution beyond our owned channels.
- Manage and execute on our SEO content strategy to grow organic traffic, improve domain ranking, and increase relevant backlinks.
- Craft speaking sessions and help source speakers from internal teams and community members to drive our event/meetup strategy.
- Work with community members to help tell their stories on a public stage, blog, video, etc.
- Dive deep into technical material, product roadmaps, trends, and research to develop ideas for new content, tech talks, and other educational materials for data scientists and analysts.
- Proactively be a fountain of ideas for new and engaging content to drive our narrative forward.
- Support product marketing in nurture emails and newsletters to engage and inform our audience.
- Support various social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others, to enhance our online presence.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in content marketing delivering technical content in a wide array of formats (speaking sessions, articles, videos, tutorials, etc), or journalistic background
- Experience in Python, SQL, or other developer language as well as background in creating content for open source or data science is considered a significant advantage.
- Proficiency leveraging data to drive content decisions.
- Unwavering attention to detail, grammar, and fluency in line with Streamlit's brand voice.
- The ability to execute quickly on cross-functional projects with minimal direction.
- A customer-centric mindset, dedicated to exceeding user expectations.
- Strong project management skills, including ownership and follow-through in a dynamic, high-velocity environment.
WHY JOIN OUR STREAMLIT TEAM AT SNOWFLAKE?
Joining the open-source Streamlit team is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the data science and developer community, enhance your skills, and connect with like-minded professionals. By contributing to this thriving ecosystem, you'll gain valuable experience, expand your network, and demonstrate your commitment to collaboration and innovation. You'll also have the satisfaction of giving back to the broader tech community, all while enjoying the flexibility and recognition that come with open source involvement. It's a rewarding journey that combines personal growth with the joy of contributing to a larger cause.
Snowflake Computing Headquarters Location
Snowflake Computing Company Size
Between 1,378 - 10,000 employees
Snowflake Computing Founded Year
Snowflake Computing Total Amount Raised
Snowflake Computing Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity