DevCRM Engineer - DevRevView Company Profile
- Job Title
- DevCRM Engineer
- Job Location
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
The Members of the Revenue team ensure that our customers are delighted as they discover, join, and use the DevRev platform. Our team's mission is to lead the 360 degree investigation of our users so we can seamlessly onboard and usher them through the use of the DevRev platform. By doing this well we can successfully identify questions and problems before they occur. We seek to deliver an unparalleled experience both within and outside the platform.
We are an untraditional revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up driven by product-led-growth (PLG). The pace will be fast, and the impact will be eminently tangible. No task is too big or too small for the right candidate, because getting even the little things right is essential to building a successful organization.
Specific responsibilities for the members of the team may include a wide range of activities required to develop how we engage with customers. You will work closely with customers to investigate and understand their needs, pain points, and goals, and you will translate your learnings into feedback and ideas for the Product and Operations teams.
An ideal DevCRM Engineer candidate will be a software developer with a flair for customer interactions. A DevCRM Engineer responsibilities include the below:
- Conducts data analysis, writes queries (e.g., in SQL), does API Integrations, and builds dashboards to share insights and drive decision-making.
- Demonstrates our value proposition, identifies and shares relevant use cases, enables customers with best practices, makes proactive nudges and solves any problems needed to increase product adoption.
- Guides customers through critical workflows, e.g. integration with code repositories.
- Creates content to support the customer journey and engagement points.
- Leverages and updates the CRM to consolidate learnings from customer investigations & decisions.
- Acts as the voice of the customers within the organization. Engages with our product and engineering teams, shares feedback and helps create a frictionless product experience.
- BE/B.Tech Graduate with 3+ Yrs of software development experience, preferably with a customer facing role.
- Hands on experience in developer tools and coding skills (e.g., SQL queries, API’s).
- Basic understanding of Golang or Java or NodeJs programming
- Ability to connect with people deeply with good communication skills (written and spoken).
- Should be a team player and be ready to roll-up their sleeves in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Good understanding of customer systems of records & engagements like Intercom, Zendesk/Freshdesk, JIRA, Salesforce etc will be an added advantage.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!
DevRev Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
DevRev Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
DevRev Founded Year
DevRev Total Amount Raised
DevRev Funding RoundsView funding details