Dev Ops Engineer - MerQubeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Dev Ops Engineer
- Job Location
- Bay Area
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Created in 2019 by executives from globally recognized financial and technology firms, MerQube uses state-of-the-art technology to disrupt both the Index creation, and, more broadly, the systematic investing landscapes. Leveraging cloud-based architecture and today's most advanced index-tracking technology, MerQube's platform enables its clients to bring ideas to market quickly and efficiently.
What will you do?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will assist other engineers in designing, implementing, and maintaining our infrastructure and deployment processes. You will also focus on development workflows and assist in improving development efficiency. You should have a strong background in DevOps methodologies and tooling, process excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities, and have a deep understanding of containerized applications.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable and secure infrastructure solutions, utilizing cloud providers such as AWS and GCP.
- Manage containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure-as-code using Terraform.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines, automating the build, test, and deployment processes.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of systems by implementing appropriate monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, identifying and resolving issues proactively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize application performance and scalability.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to DevOps and cloud infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps or related role.
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and best practices.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP.
- Proficiency in deploying and managing containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools like AWS CodeBuild, GitHub Actions, or CircleCI.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in shell scripting languages like Bash.
- Proficiency in Python programming language and the related development toolchain.
- Familiarity with job scheduling and pipelining tools such as Airflow.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus / Grafana or Datadog.
- Understanding of SQL database technologies like MySQL or PostgreSQ
We believe in creating and preserving an environment of collaboration and growth for all team members, and take steps every day to promote inclusivity, wellness, and fun. With these commitments in mind, we are proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stellar full-time benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Flexible working arrangements, including opportunities to work remotely
- Community-first environment (we want your colleagues to be your friends!)
- Focus on health, wellness, and work-life balance
- Opportunities to learn, develop, and grow
- PTO, holiday, and sick time
Our commitment to diversity:
MerQube is an equal opportunity employer, and better for it! We proudly embrace and celebrate the vast dimensions of diversity that enrich our team, and are firmly devoted to ensuring an environment of inclusivity and opportunity for all employees, regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military status, or any other non-merit factor.
Join our MerQube team and be part of an exciting journey as we revolutionize the industry with innovative finance solutions!
MerQube Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
MerQube Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
MerQube Founded Year
MerQube Total Amount Raised
MerQube Funding RoundsView funding details