Demand Generation Manager - ParabolaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Demand Generation Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA, New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Parabola, we believe that solutions should be developed by those closest to the problem. Unfortunately, this type of leverage has been reserved to those who write code.
Our mission is to provide non-technical teams (”operators”) with the same type of leverage as their technical counterparts and drive operational excellence in the process. We do this by providing a no-code platform to build, automate and collaborate on data workflows while standardizing and bringing transparency into key processes.
Any time you are breaking into a spreadsheet to clean up or reconcile data, waiting on integrations or access to data, or simply think there has to be a better (likely automated) way, there’s probably a use case for Parabola.
About the role:
You are a marketer that cares. You care about your audience and you care about how a great combination of strategy, content, and timing can make a difference in their work. You are data informed, nimble, and a self-starter. You can be a jack-of-all-trades as needed and have an instinct for self-prioritization. Hopefully, you love software that solves problems. At Parabola, we love software that solves problems.
What you'll be doing:
- Dive deep into the Parabola product, its user and buyer journey.
- Partner with marketing and sales leads on strategy that drives funnel and pipeline, both inbound and outbound.
- Develop, manage, and measure outreach campaigns across targeted segments.
- Nurture inbound target accounts with personalized and educational content.
- Own prospect intelligence, lead scoring, and pipeline reporting for the marketing organization.
- Partner with operations and customer teams to optimize our go-to-market tooling and systems, including Salesforce, Apollo, Clearbit, Notion.
What (we think) you’ll need to do it:
- 4+ years in demand generation, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- 1+ years running account based marketing campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for high quality content.
- Proven track record of building marketing-led revenue pipeline.
- Experience with paid and social media strategies, particularly LinkedIn.
- Keen interest or direct experience with workflow automation software.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with SaaS communities and industry.
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, HTML, and CSS a bonus.
- Familiarity with your own Parabola Flow a BIG bonus.
Parabola Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Parabola Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Parabola Founded Year
Parabola Total Amount Raised
Parabola Funding RoundsView funding details