Demand Generation Lead - MagicView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Demand Generation Lead
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Magic helps developers make product adoption frictionless, secure, and non-custodial while giving end-users more control of their online identity. We’re experiencing high growth as more companies adopt Web3 technologies.
To date, Magic has enabled over 100,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to their apps — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by major brands such as Mattel, Macy’s, ImmutableX, Niftys, & OpenSea. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
If you are excited to help onboard the next billion users to a useful, accessible, and safe Web3, let’s chat!
Magic is looking to join as our Demand Generation Manager to play a key role in taking our company’s growth to the next level. We have strong inbound volume and need to convert that demand into qualifying meetings with Sales or self-serve customers.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Demand Generation expert to join our growing marketing team and develop the programs and plans to drive revenue for our enterprise SaaS product line. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will work collaboratively with Sales, Product Marketing, DevRel, and RevOps to create revenue-driving campaigns for a fast-growing startup.
- Drive enterprise opportunities for the Sales team.
- Drive adoption and conversions for our self-serve product tiers.
- Manage ads (SEM, PPC, newsletter sponsorships, etc), including hiring & managing an agency/consultant.
- Manage our pages on marketplaces (e.g. Auth0 marketplace) and review sites (e.g. G2 reviews)
- Create email & nurture campaigns. RevOps will help you scale and automate.
- Form SEO strategy. Product Marketing will partner with you on this.
- Partner with Field Marketing on events, roadshows, and webinars.
- Optimize the website for conversion. Product Marketing and Engineering will partner with you on this.
- Find predictable pipeline generation channels through experiments (e.g. comarketing with partners, referral programs, partner enablement campaigns, etc).
- Analyze and report results. RevOps will partner with you on this.
- 3+ years of demand gen experience in B2B SaaS.
- Strong experience in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, nurturing programs, target account management, etc.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Understand optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (we currently use Hubspot for CRM and marketing automation).
- Strong project management skills. You’ll need to drive multiple projects forward with varying degrees of oversight.
- Understand full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Bonus points if you offer experience in and/or a passion for Web3, blockchain, crypto, or developer tools.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning and reproductive health benefit with $5,000 lifetime reimbursement through Maven
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. Therefore, we strongly encourage anyone historically underrepresented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age, or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Magic Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Magic Company Size
Between 1 - 10 employees
Magic Founded Year
Magic Total Amount Raised
Magic Funding RoundsView funding details