Deals Desk Analyst - CensysView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Deals Desk Analyst
- Job Location
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Censys ingests millions of certificates and billions of network handshakes daily and exposes this data to customers to help them secure their organization by understanding their network attack surface. We’re a true startup with midwestern roots and a brilliant academia-backed founding team. We’re looking for a high-energy, action-oriented person who is interested in helping build a product and culture that we’re proud of for years to come.
The Deals Desk Analyst will work within the Revenue Operations team, operating as a conduit between many of the business functions at Censys, working closely with sales, demand generation, marketing, legal, customer success and finance.The Sales Operations Associate will reinforce revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will help the sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will be the partner of the sales leadership team in forecasting, territory planning & management as well as their business review cadence. You are the trusted partner of the sales management team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the sales organization. This role will report to our Manager of Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Own and operate Censys deals desk function including
- Facilitate all contract signature processes via DocuSign
- Verify documents received for sales bookings are correct and complete
- Set up supplier portals
- Complete vendor questionnaires
- Manage customer records in Salesforce
- Assist team members through the quoting and booking processes
- Assist with several of the sales tools, working closely with our Sales Program Manager to implement training, onboard new reps, and monitor compliance with the sales and lead gen team
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Analyze and develop sales operations policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth (SFDC, Outreach, 6sense, Gong, Drift and more).
- You’ll be working closely with our commercial teams (sales, lead gen, cs and marketing), the senior management and our finance team across a variety of responsibilities
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or administration
- Extremely organized with close attention to detail and excellent analytical & communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience and proficiency with administering Salesforce.com
- An ideal candidate would have experience working in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- No two days are never the same in our teams so our ideal candidate will enjoy, and be proficient at, multitasking
Our target salary range for this role is between $100,000 USD and $120,000 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, however we are open to hiring this position fully remote, with travel opportunities to meet customers and connect with colleagues.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification. At Censys we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace - so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be exactly who we need to fill this role or others!
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.
Censys Headquarters Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Censys Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Censys Founded Year
Censys Total Amount Raised
Censys Funding RoundsView funding details