Deal Desk Analyst - CatchpointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Deal Desk Analyst
- Job Location
- Anywhere in United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Sales organization on all renewal and new business deal related matters. The Analyst will work with various business stakeholders across Sales, Legal, Finance, and Product to provide critical insight into Catchpoint’s customer base while supporting day-to-day operations. The Analyst will be heavily involved in scaling the business, while managing activities that support customer growth and retention. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Business Operations, and is a fully remote position.
- Identify process and system improvements in the quote-to-cash process, turn those recommendations into functional requirements, and work cross functionally to get the projects built, tested, and released.
- Serve as the trusted adviser to the Sales and Customer Success teams on all renewal and new business-related matters.
- Execute our contract renewal strategy to drive price increases and multi-year contract commitments within our existing customer base.
- Manage a pipeline of renewal opportunities and provide business, product knowledge, and analytical support.
- Proactively work with the Sales & Customer Success teams to prepare contracts in advance to ensure early renewals.
- Helps Sales reps navigate Salesforce CPQ to produce accurate quotes and contracts that lead to successful wins.
- Create customer contracts to ensure they follow Catchpoint’s company rules and policy guidelines.
- Send contracts to customers via Adobe Sign for electronic signature.
- Complete ad-hoc business operations projects as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working with sales teams in a deal desk/sales operations or commercial sales support function
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
- Extremely organized, detail & process oriented
- Ability to follow internal processes
- Exceptional analytical skills, quantitative skills and strategic problem-solving skills
- Experience or interest working with Salesforce.com
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete tasks
- Interest or knowledge in web technologies and digital businesses
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with sales reps and internal teams, and cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization across all regions in the world
The estimated salary range for this role is based on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and overall experience. Catchpoint offers a wide range of comprehensive and inclusive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision care, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and employee wellness perks along with a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation.US Salary Range$90,000—$100,000 USD
Catchpoint is the Internet Resilience Company™. The top online retailers, Global2000, CDNs, cloud service providers, and xSPs in the world rely on Catchpoint to increase their resilience by catching any issues in the Internet stack before they impact their business. The Catchpoint platform offers synthetics, RUM, performance optimization, high fidelity data and flexible visualizations with advanced analytics. It leverages thousands of global vantage points (including inside wireless networks, BGP, backbone, last mile, endpoint, enterprise, ISPs and more) to provide unparalleled observability into anything that impacts your customers, workforce, networks, website performance, applications and APIs..
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Catchpoint Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Catchpoint Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Catchpoint Founded Year
Catchpoint Total Amount Raised
Catchpoint Funding RoundsView funding details