Data Scientist - Zeta GlobalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Scientist
- Job Location
- Job Description
Do you crunch data for breakfast? Hungry for a data or ML challenge? If yes, we want to talk to you.
Zeta is looking for a Data Scientist with great talent and potential to join us! We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and self-starting Data Scientist to join the Global Data Science and Analytics team.
- Data ETL: Help create ETL pipelines in Snowflake, MySQL, Python
- ML modeling, optimization and automation: Design, build, and maintain the following big-data pipelines in a distributed environment for maximum productivity and scalability:
- Data engineering
- ML development, evaluation and deployment/scoring
- Insight generation/recommendation engines
- Monitoring and reporting: Generate client-facing marketing campaign ROI reports with a critical focus on data integrity and consistency in reporting.
- Marketing automation: Use technologies like Python, Spark, Scala for marketing automation.
- Strong hands on programming/scripting experience in Python, Spark, R, Snowflake. PySpark knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of ML algorithms:Supervised learning and Advanced ML techniques and statistics methods such as Random Forest, GBM, Generalized Regression, Bagging/Boosting, Neural Networks and similar algorithms.
- Expertise in AWS environment: EC2, EMR, S3
- Hands-on know-how of Unix command line operations and shell scripting
- Exceptional attention-to-detailwith the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. We move at a fast pace and generally have 3-5 projects going at any one time.
- MSc/MS in quantitative disciplines like Computer Science, Decision Science, Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics (we will consider BSc with at-least 3 years of similar experience)
Zeta Global Headquarters Location
View on map
New York, NY
Zeta Global Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Zeta Global Founded Year