Data Scientist, Adversarial ML - HiddenLayerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Scientist, Adversarial ML
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
ABOUT THE ROLE:
HiddenLayer is entering an exciting new chapter in our company history, and we are seeking a Data Scientist specializing in Adversarial Machine Learning to drive the research and innovation in defending and understanding adversarial attacks on our platform. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of secure machine learning within a domain of critical importance, and make a lasting impact on how our customers trust and deploy ML models.
As a Data Scientist specializing in Adversarial Machine Learning, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and countering existing adversarial attacks on our platform.
- Innovating and publishing novel adversarial attack and defense methodologies.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to integrate defenses into customer-facing products.
- Educating the broader technical team on the intricacies and nuances of adversarial ML.
Ultimately, your role will be instrumental in safeguarding our customers' ML models, maintaining HiddenLayer's reputation in the ML community, and pushing the boundaries of knowledge in adversarial machine learning.
WHO WE ARE:
HiddenLayer protects the world’s most valuable technologies from adversarial AI attacks. We were founded by AI professionals and security specialists with first-hand experience of how insidious adversarial AI attacks can be to detect and defend against. Determined to prove that these attacks were preventable, the team developed a unique, patent-pending, productized solution to support organizations in accelerating their adoption of AI securely.
Our dedication to innovation has been recognized by prestigious awards such as RSA's Innovation Sandbox Winner, CB Insights AI 100, CyberTech 100, and SC's Most Promising Early-Stage Start-up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research and detect existing adversarial attacks, implementing countermeasures.
- Design and conduct experiments for new adversarial attacks and their corresponding defenses.
- Collaborate with product teams to integrate findings and solutions into our platform.
- Publish findings, techniques, and methodologies in top-tier machine learning conferences and journals.
- Mentor junior team members and promote a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the adversarial ML space.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven track record of published research in adversarial ML or related domains.
- Strong coding skills and familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience in either productionizing models directly or working with members of an ML Engineering team to get work into production.
We’re moving at (what feels like) the speed of light. HiddenLayer is a venture-backed company and recently closed a $50M funding round led by M12, Microsoft’s Venture Fund, and Moore Strategic Ventures.
Attracting and retaining the very best people is our #1 priority. That’s why we offer our team best-in-class benefits, including:
- Fully Remote: We are a completely remote global team. Though we’re distributed, we are intentional about getting the team together a couple of times a year. We offer a generous stipend for your home office setup, annual upgrades to ensure you have a comfortable workspace and a monthly stipend for internet/phone expenses.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits: Better than your average startup healthcare benefits. With five options to choose from, of which are fully subsidized by HiddenLayer, we offer a variety of options to fit each person’s needs. We also offer vision, dental, and 401k offerings.
- Flexible Time Off: Enjoy unlimited and flexible time off for all salaried employees, in addition to 15 paid company holidays.
- Commitment to Learning and Development: We support personal growth and education through a dedicated L&D fund that can be used for training, conferences, certifications and industry events.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are committed to building a diverse team with individuals from various backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
HiddenLayer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
HiddenLayer Headquarters Location
HiddenLayer Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
HiddenLayer Founded Year
HiddenLayer Total Amount Raised
HiddenLayer Funding RoundsView funding details