Data Engineer - Beyond LimitsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
- Represent renowned Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Science AI product suite in customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Drive revenue growth from existing customers
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within the assigned territory
- Manage direct and indirect sales
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospects and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstration to prospects
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- May require minimum traveling to local customer site
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Data Visualization, Social Media, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English.
- Direct and transactional sales experience.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Beyond Limits Headquarters Location
Beyond Limits Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Beyond Limits Founded Year
Beyond Limits Total Amount Raised
Beyond Limits Funding RoundsView funding details