Data Analytics Manager - MagicView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Analytics Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Magic is spearheading the global shift to web3, a decentralized internet. Our focus is simplifying web3 onboarding and adoption by enabling instant web3 wallet creation, mirroring user-friendly web2 experiences. With 20M+ wallets, 130K+ developers, and $52 million in funding, we're shaping a future where users have total control over their digital assets.
We believe in an internet that grants users new digital property rights, empowering personal ownership of virtual assets. This vision is endorsed by our major partners, such as Mattel, Macy’s, ImmutableX, Niftys, & OpenSea, and leading investors like Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
If you are excited to help onboard the next billion users to a useful, accessible, and safe Web3, let’s chat!
The Data Analytics Manager will play an integral part in defining the future strategy at Magic. This role will be responsible for developing data infrastructure and surfacing key business insights that enable our executives and broader leadership teams to make data-informed decisions, faster. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, GTM, Product, and Engineering to align reporting needs with overall business objectives. You will be supporting the build our data infrastructure enhancements in partnership with Engineering and Product to collect requirements and make key decisions on how to scale our data pipeline through Magic’s next phase of growth.
This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Lead the development of our end-to-end data pipeline, including ingestion of new product data, management of the ETL/ELT processes, organization the data warehouse, and reporting within our data visualization tools
- Manage, scope and develop complex queries to enable the reporting of key business performance metrics, product analytics, and financial reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret large datasets for drivers and signals of trends and performance indicators to inform leadership decisions
- Create and manage reports and dashboards on behalf of the entire company to help democratize data for all end users
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across Engineering, Product, GTM and Finance as data-driven storyteller to further optimize our operational processes
- Collect requirements from key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure business logic and metric definitions are accurate and presented in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience in data/analytics engineering, data science, data analytics, or business intelligence at a high-growth startup or technology company
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools required (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Python, R, or similar platforms preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Outstanding business acumen with understanding of key revenue drivers and signals
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing cross-functional initiatives across multiple technical teams
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to drive alignment between senior audiences through both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to operate proactively and operate independently through ambiguity to drive business-influencing outcomes.
- Big Bonus: passion for crypto / web3
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning and reproductive health benefit with $5,000 lifetime reimbursement through Maven
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply for the position. However, please note that we are not currently able to provide visa sponsorship for employment. Applicants must already be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. Therefore, we strongly encourage anyone historically underrepresented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age, or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Magic Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Magic Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Magic Founded Year
Magic Total Amount Raised
Magic Funding RoundsView funding details