Data Analyst - Bold MetricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Description
Do you want to work for a venture-backed startup that is making a big impact on the environment? A startup that’s forever changing the landscape of eCommerce? One that is remote-first & full of awesome, friendly people? Great! We would love to have you join our team.
We are currently searching for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team. This is a full-time remote position. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with some of our biggest projects within the retail industry.
You are a humble, passionate, and experienced analyst that is excited to write code but is also comfortable working with sales, accounts, and other engineers. You have a positive outlook and are interested in working in a highly collaborative work environment.
How you will make an impact:
- You’ll directly impact client relations with full understanding of how we’re able to impact their business.
- You’ll work alongside our customer success team to help understand our clients’ needs and help the answer and explore their data.
- You’ll drive data analysis and help create analysis the entire apparel industry will adopt.
Skills and Qualifications: (even if you do not 100% meet these skills, we still welcome you to apply)
- You’re very comfortable with SQL & Python.
- Experience with Tableau, dbt, Airflow is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience with data analysis in a professional setting.
- You can clearly communicate acceptance criteria and work well with a data team.
- You love understanding the nuances of data and are excited to take command of client analysis and data.
- Comfortable using a VPN, a database GUI and Jupyter.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits, paid premium (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Paid time off and paid holidays
- Equity opportunities
- Ongoing paid training and growth opportunities
Bold Metrics, founded in 2017, is a SaaS solution for retailers and brands to reduce returns, improve sustainability and supercharge their supply chain from the ground up. Using a comprehensive set of machine learning and A.I technologies to accurately predict customer body measurements, we help apparel brands unlock the power of body data to meet the demands of today's increasingly personalized world.
Learn more about us at boldmetrics.com
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
© 2022 Bold Metrics, Inc.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Bold Metrics Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Bold Metrics Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Bold Metrics Founded Year
Bold Metrics Total Amount Raised
Bold Metrics Funding RoundsView funding details