Data Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Data Analyst to join our US Data team in San Francisco. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the results into a compelling and actionable story for internal or external stakeholders.
Whether you come from the payments space or not, we need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who is curious about how the payments ecosystem works and how that fits in with global commerce.
What you’ll do
- Framework Development – Work collaboratively with our cross-functional data teams to develop scalable and reusable frameworks for evaluating large datasets on the most pressing business questions
- Data Analysis - Determine the necessary data required to solve a wide variety of business problems; extract required data, and draw conclusions and recommendations. Whether it’s providing insights to our key products or facilitating new experiments with our merchants, you’ll be driving new initiatives to help Adyen grow 20x
- Be a Subject Matter Expert – Adyen’s SME for both merchants and internal stakeholders on payment optimization.
- Data Strategy - Shape next generation BI and data infrastructure. Build self service tools to enable business users.
- Storytelling – Turn your findings into effective communication and concise, actionable advice by connecting the data to a story.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Some domestic and international travel required
Who you are
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Technical Aptitude:
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL.
- Experience using stats (A/B testing, regression, etc)
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally aware, both internally and with customers.) and enthusiastic and open to meet with the team in Amsterdam
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds