Customer Support Associate - Abl SchoolsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Support Associate
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Abl believes every student deserves the opportunity to maximize their potential by making informed and meaningful choices about their lives and futures. Unfortunately, many students aren’t given the same opportunities due to systemic inequities perpetuated by outdated, unresponsive systems. Abl offers advanced, data-driven software and services to help K12 school and district leaders identify and remove those barriers to equity. The Abl team is made up of education leaders and experts working together with engineers, designers, and data scientists to build the tools schools districts need to shape pathways for each student to achieve success.
We are looking to add a talented Client Support Associate to resolve customer issues with high quality and with urgency. The role will involve a high degree of customer support, proactiveness, and a sense of urgency, often in collaboration with other departments.
Note to Candidates: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they check all the boxes listed in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
In this role you will:
- Prioritize and respond to support tickets, phone calls, emails, and internal messages on a daily basis to ensure clients get a timely resolution and positive customer experience.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s needs, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Proactively maintaining updated knowledge of all Abl products and solutions (FAQs, Product Feature recommendations, video guides) in order to provide adequate education to customers who seek support to enable them to become self-sufficient.
- Set-up optimal client environments to ensure clients can utilize Abl tools effectively from the start avoiding support requests later in the process.
- Collaborate closely and professionally among your team and across all functional teams (Client Success, Product, and Sales) to ensure customer requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Documents, synthesizes, and shares customer support issues, feedback and areas of opportunity to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Liaise with District IT to ensure quick resolution of issues during the ingestion and export process.
- Create, revise and maintain technical documentation, user manuals, and how to articles to ensure our clients know how to use Abl’s products.
- Execute projects as assigned
Ideal candidate has:
- Relevant Experience in Customer Support, implementation or customer facing role in a SaaS or similar environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written; you are comfortable translating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience building out support documentation for diverse group of customers
- Prior experience in customer support or customer success and ticketing systems (SalesForce a strong plus)
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Able to travel as needed
Bonus Points if:
- Previous EDtech experience, SIS or experience with technical integrations
Benefits/What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO for our employees to use as needed
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Abl's success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) subsidized up-to 100%
- Remote first company with in-person events throughout the year
- Generous Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance for your growing families
- Pre-tax benefits including 401k, FSA, and HSA with $1000 towards the account
- Learning & Development opportunities and reimbursements for further professional training
Abl employees share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Abl Schools Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Abl Schools Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Abl Schools Founded Year
Abl Schools Total Amount Raised
Abl Schools Funding RoundsView funding details