Customer Success Specialist - HoverView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Specialist
- Job Location
- NYC, SF, ATX - Hybrid
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER’s customers include thousands of Contractors that work directly with Homeowners on their home improvement project needs. Many of these Contractors are small business owners/operators that utilize HOVER’s solutions to help Homeowners turn their home remodeling dreams into reality. HOVER is seeking an experienced Customer Success Specialist to work directly with these Contractors at scale.
The Customer Success Specialist is a customer facing role that will interact with customers through support escalations, upsell opportunities, proactive account outreach, and other 1:many motions. They leverage a combination of tools that surface inbound customer requests, prioritize outbound customer outreach based on health metrics, and communicate with customers at scale.
You will contribute by:
- Taking ownership of the post-sale customer journey for the largest segment of HOVER’s customers.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as customer learning hubs, customer trainings/webinars, and hosting online workshops to educate customers on the features of HOVER’s products.
- Work directly with customers to address escalations and churn risk as well as drive renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Help build and shape the Customer Success team at HOVER by driving innovation through our values of THINK, DO, SERVE.
Your background includes:
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Support, or a related function in the Home Improvement industry
- A proven ability to partner and communicate clearly with customers and external partners
- Experience working cross functionally to contribute ideas and feedback for improvement to other departments
- Possess a genuine curiosity for our customers’ businesses and a desire to help them grow and thrive
- Experience using a Customer Success Platform such as Gainsight or Catalyst
- This is a new role at HOVER, flexibility and adaptability are required
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000-$85,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Hover Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Hover Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Hover Founded Year