Customer Success Scale Associate (Sydney) - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Scale Associate (Sydney)
- Job Location
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Job Description
As a Customer Success Scale Associate, your primary focus will be to drive growth opportunities for our customers. This is a fantastic launchpad for junior professionals into further career opportunities in Customer Success. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategies to help our customers expand their usage of Qualtrics services and achieve their business goals. This role is essential in ensuring the long-term success and satisfaction of our customers.
Why We Have This Role:
We understand that our customers' success is crucial to our own success as a company. By having a dedicated team focused on driving growth opportunities, we can provide the support and resources needed to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes. This role allows us to deepen our relationships with customers and maximize their investment in Qualtrics.
How You'll Find Success:
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have scary-good story-telling skills and can translate complex technology and business topics, trends, and opportunities into high-quality marketing content targeting a range of audiences. You have strong organisational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, and are a great communicator who empathises with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, you use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited about innovating, developing and executing content initiatives as well as making recommendations on marketing plans.
How You'll Grow:
You will have the opportunity to develop and refine your skills in customer relationship management, data analysis, and strategic planning. You will collaborate closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams, gaining exposure to different aspects of the business and expanding your knowledge of customer success strategies. We are committed to investing in the growth and development of our employees through continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
Things You'll Do:
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organisation into Qualtrics champions.
- Lead the strategy around content and messaging, development and implementation of high-value assets to improve customer retention.
- Partner closely with our enablement leads, product marketing managers, and subject matter experts from across the company to deliver engaging content that helps accelerate adoption, retention, and expansion of customers.
- Design and create targeted campaigns across a variety of channels to improve active user engagement with specific customer segments and customise content depending on where they are in the lifecycle.
- Ideate marketing campaigns to drive retention, and collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing campaign briefs and overseeing their deployment.
- Analyse campaign and program performance and report results to leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients.
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organisations.
What We're Looking for on Your Resume:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Direct experience in customer success/ account management roles or related experience with a strong interest in building a career in customer success.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
What You Should Know about this Team:
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, will help them deliver on their business objectives and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Our Team's Favourite Perks and Benefits:
- A comprehensive package consisting of base, bonus, and generous benefits. Clear expectations for performance and progression pathways.
- Private health insurance - top of the range coverage.
- Annual Experience Bonus - we want to facilitate some great experiences for our employees. Put this bonus towards an experience you’ve always wanted to have!
- Experience Leave - additional 5 days a year to take for experiences!
- Quarterly Wellness Stipend - reimburse your physical and mental wellbeing costs.
- Commuter allowance - we take care of your public transport expenses to the office!
- Catered lunches in our North Sydney office - 5 days a week.
Applicants must be legally authorised to work and reside in Australia, without requirement of sponsorship into the future.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details