Customer Success Manager - WholesailView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will assume responsibility for the customer relationship post-sale; maintaining a high customer retention rate, improving customer engagement and driving deep utilization of Wholesail’s features. Your activities will be a key driver of several business metrics including revenue, transaction volume, customer satisfaction, and retention. You will be the project manager and main point of contact for new customers to provide a white-glove onboarding experience in partnership with our technical support team, who handle the more technical aspects of onboarding. Post-Launch you will be responsible for the engagement of the customer through periodic account reviews, meetings to discuss product questions and feedback, and responsible for customer inquiries.
- Encourage deeper utilization of Wholesail’s features to increase how many customers pay our vendor partners online through Wholesail.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and consistently strive to uplevel their experience using Wholesail.
- Present customized training sessions for users of Wholesail’s products, primarily online and occasionally in person.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for account growth in key company metrics.
- Consistently over-achieve quarterly revenue targets and product adoption by customers.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share feedback with the sales and product development teams.
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments.
- Analyze internal reports and customer feedback to look for opportunities to drive further adoption of features and payment volume.
- Point person for customer facing onboardings.
- Work closely with sales, product, and support to rollout new feature adoption.
Required Experience & Skills
- 3 years minimum experience in a proactive customer-facing role such as Account Management / Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas and supporting mid-market or enterprise customers.
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade others to make business decisions
- History of deep product knowledge on products supported.
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curious nature with a desire to learn new skills and master new tools.
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and against bold goals and deadlines.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working with other departments to recommend and implement the best path forward for a customer.
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience (or related degree).
- Team member of an early stage startup.
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks, NetSuite, etc).
- Experience with key tools for the job: Google Business Suite, Zoom, Salesforce
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Four year college degree.
Wholesail Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Wholesail Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Wholesail Founded Year
Wholesail Total Amount Raised
Wholesail Funding RoundsView funding details