Customer Success Manager - Singapore - ButlrView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager - Singapore
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Butlr is on a mission to make the built environment people-aware. We live and work in houses and buildings that aren't aware of their inhabitants. We heat and cool spaces when no one is in them, clean areas that haven't been used, and lease office space. Our vision is to enable smarter buildings and increase the quality of life.
Spun out of the MIT Media Lab in 2019 with offices in Silicon Valley and Boston, Butlr was founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 entrepreneurs Honghao Deng and Jiani Zeng. Butlr's People Sensing Platform anonymously infers human presence and activity via its thermal, wireless sensors to deliver rich spatial insights at a fraction of the cost and time of legacy alternatives.
Since 2019, we have been working with dozens of top occupiers, landlords, and service providers in North America, Europe, and Asia, in addition to partners in senior living and retail. We are operating in three of the FANG companies, along with some of the largest brands in the world. As we’ve been growing considerably yearly, we’re hiring talented and passionate people to join our team to help us continue our growth.
About the Role:
Butlr seeks an APAC Customer Success Manager to join our expanding Customer Success team, reporting directly to the Head of Customer and Partner Success based in the United States.
- Work with direct clients and channel partners, throughout the APAC region.
- Work with the technical support team to ensure all customers and partners are receiving the highest level of support at all times.
- Engage, support, and grow our channel operations.
- Work with the Head of CS to assist in designing, developing, and implementing a senior care success program.
- Deeply understand our customer and partner business models and how we can best support their needs.
- Be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and fostering them through the IMPACT process until they’re ready to be handed over to the AE.
- Own QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), collaborating with both our AE and technical teams.
- Manage KPIs around NPS, health/retention/churn, feedback, etc.
- You must be comfortable working independently, with a strong sense of purpose, without needing constant oversight.
- This role has up to 30% travel
- 5+ years of experience working as a Customer Success Manager, Project Manager, Channel Manager, or a combination of these
- Experience working with hardware as a service and SaaS clients.
- Strong experience and expertise managing channel partners for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to enable and support our customers and partners.
Ability to actively manage multiple projects and priorities in a highly fast-paced environment.
Experience working with Director, VP, President, and C-level executives.
Strong project management skills and the ability to influence.
Self-motivated, independent, adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in energy efficiency, smart buildings, building automation, building management, proptech, CRE, or facilities management.
- PMI certification
- Experience in Tableau or other BI platforms
- This is a remote position; however, a successful candidate must reside in Singapore and be permitted to travel to the United States and throughout the APAC region.
Why working at Butlr is great!
We are building a culture that puts people first! We’re a team of engaging, motivated, and intelligent problem-solvers who are committed to making an impact. We believe in fostering a culture of healthy work-life balance, and we encourage an inviting, collaborative, fun work environment.
Butlr is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
Butlr provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Butlr Headquarters Location
Butlr Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Butlr Founded Year
Butlr Total Amount Raised
Butlr Funding RoundsView funding details