Customer Success Manager - Remote - ReciprocityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager - Remote
- Job Location
- US (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- About Reciprocity!
Reciprocity is pioneering a first-of-its-kind approach to IT risk management that ties an organization’s risk directly to its business strategy. The fully integrated and automated Reciprocity ROAR Platform, which underpins the Reciprocity ZenRisk and ZenComply applications, empowers security executives to communicate the direct impact of risk on high-priority business initiatives to key stakeholders, helping them make smarter, more informed decisions.
With Reciprocity, InfoSec teams can strategically support their organization and foster company growth by optimizing resources and mitigating expensive data breaches, system failures, lost opportunities, and vulnerabilities with their customers’ data.
If you enjoy problem-solving and building scalable processes, and are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact on ARR, Reciprocity could be the right place for you. We'd love to meet you!Job Description:Customers are the lifeblood of our company and Reciprocity is looking for a strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and enable our customers to fully utilize our ROAR & ZenGRC platforms. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for designing, implementing, and scaling the entire post-sales experience for our customers. You will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across ROAR & ZenGRC to accelerate the expansion of ROAR & ZenGRC within each customer. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Reciprocity’s product as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
What you will get to do:
- Own the ultimate success of Reciprocity’s customers, including project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in ROAR & ZenGRC and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Understand each customer’s business needs and environments and help guide the customer to achieve those goals and quantify their business impact
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Drive seamless adoption processes and work cross-functionally with our product and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful use of ROAR & ZenGRC.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Act as the voice of the customer, representing customer needs back to the product and support teams.
- Develop strong customer champions and advocates
- Drive and execute customer renewals
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years Customer Success or Account Management
- Passion for delivering customer delight with the demonstrated ability to drive execution
- Experience leading client relationships and building relationships in software as a service, mobile or marketing environments
- Cross-functional experience working across teams like sales, product, business development and marketing
- Experience with consulting, training and leading new initiatives in a corporate environment, demonstrated experience building programs, processes, and tools
- Experience in project or product management
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with implementing enterprise software
- Familiarity with Risk and Compliance space a Plus
The job looks interesting but you don't know if you meet all of the qualifications on paper?Apply anyway! We're aware that many people only apply for a job when they've met every requirement listed in a job description. At Reciprocity, we hire the PERSON, not the resume. We value diversity, in experiences and backgrounds, and are committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. While there are certain requirements that exist for all open positions, we want to get to know YOU above all else when making our hiring decisions. Go for it.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put customers first
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.
Reciprocity Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Reciprocity Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Reciprocity Founded Year
Reciprocity Total Amount Raised
Reciprocity Funding RoundsView funding details