Customer Success Manager, Enterprise (German Speaking) - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager, Enterprise (German Speaking)
- Job Location
- Barcelona, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for an experienced customer success professional to join our team. In this highly specialized role, you will manage a portfolio of MongoDB’s largest and fast-growing customers alongside a dedicated account team. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be highly collaborative and skilled at understanding both enterprise business and tech complexity.
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in our Barcelona, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt or Stuttgart office for when we introduce our hybrid model.
- Build strong champions across multiple levels within your accounts
- Design and deliver custom catered 1-to-many enablement sessions to cultivate MongoDB subject matter experts
- Identify and mitigate risk to help accelerate overall account growth and adoption
- Work as a strategic advisor to the customer — aligning not only to their MongoDB initiatives, but also their internal processes, bottlenecks, and overall corporate strategy
- Partner closely with MongoDB executives, product managers, and leadership to achieve positive customer outcomes
- Build highly collaborative & open relationships with the greater account team, and key stakeholders across the MongoDB organization
- Lead and contribute to internal initiatives aimed at improving processes and evolving the overall Customer Success program
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-facing role
- Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated accounts and enterprise market customers
- Experience driving adoption and change management within tech organizations
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- A passion for partnership and collaboration. You’ll need to partner with multiple MongoDB teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, C-Suite) to achieve your desired customer outcomes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; You’ll be presenting to diverse and senior audiences, ranging from full-stack engineers to CTOs
- A growth mindset; Committed to your own personal and professional development and the growth of those around you
- Bilingual German language skills
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Funding Rounds