Customer Success Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a proactive and eager Customer Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. In an intensive onboarding period we will prepare you for your role where you'll drive the business opportunities for some of the Europe’s leading companies. We will provide you with opportunities to learn all about the world of payments and the unique platform we provide. Once you're ready, you’ll be part of the team that manages the relationships and drives the growth with Adyen’s existing client base in the Netherlands.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the team that is the main point of contact for the merchants and proactively builds relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure.
- Power the growth of the teams merchants, through proactive advice on Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Identify beneficial (commercial) opportunities with the merchants, and drive commercial growth with them.
- Power the growth of the merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory of Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe on all levels and in all departments. Work with technical, legal, financial and sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for merchants based on merchant needs
- Co-operate with Adyen employees and resources on internal and customer facing projects.
- A pro-active person with 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer success, support or account management with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all organisational levels and functions, both inside and outside of Adyen
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong team-working skills
- Eager to learn and pro actively looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Completely fluent in Dutch and English; another language would be a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds