Customer Success Account Manager - Greenlight GuruView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Success Account Manager
- Job Location
- North America - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About this role: Greenlight Guru is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes when using our software. The Customer Success team is responsible for the renewal and expansion of existing customer accounts and training and onboarding, periodic business reviews, the collection of product feedback, and reactive support. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Manager of Customer Success and is dedicated to a set of customers that comprise a book of business. You will be responsible for working hand in hand with sales to ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to the customer journey. You will also partner with our Medical Device Gurus, who serve as subject matter experts. At Greenlight Guru, we are looking for a candidate with a quota-carrying Customer Success background, preferably in the SaaS industry. Someone who is highly motivated with a “team player” attitude will be successful in this role.
Your contributions and responsibilities:
- Manage and cultivate a portfolio of 80-90 customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of Greenlight Guru’s software and additional product offerings, enabling you to effectively host productive sessions with your book of business.
- Identify and close opportunities for expansion and upsell and maintain a pipeline with an accurate forecast to grow the revenue from the existing book of business.
- Foster strong relationships with customers and facilitate impactful conversations that drive tangible results.
- Work closely with customers to identify and close upsell opportunities
- Utilize your expertise in customer success planning to engage in insightful questioning, active listening, and goal synthesis.
- Anticipate hidden needs and uncover potential challenges by applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Work internally with sales to ensure a smooth handoff from the sales process to the customer journey.
- Partner closely and coordinate with our Medical Device Gurus, who serve as subject matter experts for our customers.
- Partner and collaborate with a Medical Device Guru to shepherd and assist customers through onboarding and implementation to ensure the customer achieves first value and is successful in adopting the software
- Host periodic calls and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to examine customer progress toward milestones, identify risk factors, and suggest areas of optimization and improvement
- Gathers clear and detailed feedback from customers on our product and delivers it to Product in a quantifiable way. Works closely with the product team to understand the upcoming roadmap of new features to share updates with the customer base. Leverage product knowledge to overcome customer objections and hurdles. Record customer feedback to serve as an internal product advocate for the book of business.
- Consistently update customer health and notes in relevant systems.
- Accurately manage and forecast churn, renewals, and upsells
- Manage the renewal and upsell contracting process
- Embody the company’s core values of true quality, innovation, and fanatical support
- Adhere to process and the usage of critical systems, like Salesforce and Gainsight
- Work closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure an ideal customer experience.
- Be an agent of customer surprise and delight, going the extra mile to ensure true quality and fanatical support.
Your success will be measured by:
- Renewal rate across book of business
- Expansion quota attainment across book of business
Your ideal qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager within a SaaS business. Manages and understands the book of business like his/her own business.
- Ability to host engaging calls, webinars, and presentations with self-assurance. Writes clear and succinct emails that add value. Provides encouragement and can host difficult conversations with grace.
- Proven track record of consistently attaining or exceeding a renewal and/or expansion quota. Effectively drives customer adoption
- A highly organized and tenacious record-keeper who logs and maintains customer notes in relevant systems.
- Great team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross-functionally, especially in a remote environment.
- Excellent writer and speaker who can communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and colleagues over Zoom video conference and email.
- A thought leader that is motivated to learn about and stay informed of a complex and ever-changing industry.
- Operates with a sense of urgency. Ability to wear multiple hats and gracefully juggle varying customer needs and responsibilities.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable toggling between various SaaS tools.
- Proficient user of Zoom, Google suite, Slack, Gainsight, and/or Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Supportive teammates and co-workers who care deeply about our mission
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy and working hours
- Remote-first culture
- Home Office stipend upon hire
- Health insurance options including a 100% company paid plan (vision, medical, dental)
- 401k (with company match)
- Equity Program Eligibility (based on role and/or tenure)
- Three months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $75,000. Actual base salary is determined by factors such as, but not limited to, experience, education, skills, and geographic location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation and equity.
At Greenlight Guru, we believe that the fundamental importance of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is critical to our strength as a company. We are committed to fostering a culture of collaboration, open communication, and empathy. We will work to provide a safe and inclusive environment where employees of all races or ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ability statuses, religions, age, or any other identity they hold are valued, respected, and celebrated.
Greenlight Guru’s mission is to improve the quality of life and we believe that that begins with the lives of our employees and their families. Through committing to DEIB, we affirm to our company and customers that our unique perspectives and experiences make us a stronger company and community - that we all belong here.
Greenlight Guru Headquarters Location
Greenlight Guru Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Greenlight Guru Founded Year
Greenlight Guru Total Amount Raised
Greenlight Guru Funding RoundsView funding details