Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager - CartaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Demand Generation Team develops and executes journeys that usher prospects and customers from awareness to purchase to advocacy, optimizing for return on investment. We are the revenue generating arm of the Marketing organization and ensure Carta is able to continue its exponential growth.
Within Demand Generation sits the Lifecycle Marketing team. We’re dedicated to becoming the best-in-class, centralized email function for all mass Carta communications, servicing our expansive network of customers and prospects.
In this role, you will manage email campaigns and multi-touch lifecycle experiences for our extensive user base to ensure that we bring our customers & users the right solution at the right time in their Carta journey.
The Problems You’ll Solve
This will be the first hire on the team focused on expanding communications to our users and optimizing our new B2C email platform for scalable campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Engineering, and Product to execute communications to our audience of over 2 million users
- Build and maintain our audience lists with input from Product and Engineering
- Architect multi-touch customer lifecycle programs
- Maintain quality control on mass, product triggered emails
- Consistently report on key engagement metrics and flag unusual email activity
- Optimize email engagement by A/B testing and implementing best practices
- Maintain database health by monitoring volume and frequency of user touch points
The ideal candidate has a proven track record using B2C email platforms to deliver best-in-class lifecycle experiences to users. You excel in balancing intentional optimization with execution and are comfortable getting your hands dirty.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in B2C marketing
- 4+ years of experience sending large scale emails
- Iterable and/or Braze experience is preferred
- Experience managing/prioritizing a high volume of competing requests in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to define and build audience segments
- Experience strategizing and building nurture programs
- Experimentation mindset with A/B testing experience
- Understanding of key email engagement and database health metrics
- Knowledge of how systems integrations impact email reporting and segmentation
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $148,750 - $175,000 in New York, New York
- $148,750 - $175,000 in San Francisco, California
- $133,875 - $157,500 in Seattle, Washington
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.
Carta Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Carta Company Size
Between 1,618 - 5,000 employees
Carta Founded Year
Carta Total Amount Raised
Carta Funding RoundsView funding details