Customer Experience Associate - PilotView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Customer Experience Associate
- Job Location
- New York City, New York
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Onboard customers from sales handoff to service activation, shepherding them through their installation and creating a positive first impression of what it’s like to do business with Pilot.
- Coordinate with teams across Service Delivery (Construction, Network Operations & Support, and Fiber Engineering) to ensure our customers are regularly updated on the status of projects.
- Provide account support via phone and a ticketing system for upgrades, downgrades, cancellations, moves, and billing changes.
- Address non-technical customer issues promptly and efficiently, collaborating with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Engage our Network Support team to ensure customers get the help they need for technical issues.
- Collaborate with the team on implementing customer retention strategies, both proactive & reactive.
- Advocate for the customer’s needs cross-functionally.
- Keep customer data organized and up-to-date across internal platforms to give the org a clear picture of the customer’s lifecycle with Pilot.
- Elevate both qualitative and quantitative data to the team and management with proposed solutions on how we can improve the customer experience.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of direct, customer-facing experience
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences and an ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Intermediate technical acumen and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships across teams
- Resourceful—the ability to leverage internal and external resources to solve problems.
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Base salary of $65,000 - $75,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Pilot Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Pilot Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Pilot Founded Year
Pilot Total Amount Raised
Pilot Funding RoundsView funding details