Creative Team (Los Angeles, Denver, Dallas) - MotiveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Creative Team (Los Angeles, Denver, Dallas)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
CREATIVE TEAM (Los Angeles, Dallas, Denver)
To do it “Motive Style” to chase ideas that thoughtfully bring together smart strategy, thought-provoking and entertaining creativity and a knack for meaningful work that moves the needle for your client—whether they’re selling sodas, chips, sporting goods or chocolate without added sugar. Our creative studio is hell-bent on bringing together insights and imagination, and our next senior creative team will not only fit the bill...they’ll raise the bar.
We’re looking for a pair of thinkers who aren’t afraid to test the limits of a brief, to dream up wild ideas that work in a changing world, or to merge their pasts at big-time agencies with a desire to do something new and different as part of an agency built for the future. This team will be TV experts, campaign masterminds, experience architects and press-getting powerhouses. Together, they’ll help solidify our traditional offerings while joining us in blazing a nontraditional trail through the industry, all while leading and mentoring an impressive team of creative talent.
Sound like you? Let’s get to work.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Motive creative and account teams to ideate around, and then create, multiple projects at a time (we like multitasking pros here).
- Work as part of a team that collaborates on nearly everything to achieve the best possible results—knowing that, at times, you may be asked to complete whole deliverables on your own.
- Be willing to take on anything, at any time, doing whatever it takes to complete amazing end results.
- Continually push yourselves and those around you to do better work.
- Bring your always growing skills to work every day on a variety of projects across the digital, experiential and traditional arenas.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of industry trends and information regarding key Motive accounts and projects.
- 6+ years experience at an integrated creatively-led agency (that means in addition to ad school).
- Online portfolio (we want to see a website, not PDF files or Word documents) that shows a variety of creative work—in particular, TV commercial work and brand campaigns.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in presenting work to internal and external constituents.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines, as well as execute projects from start to finish.
- A passion for collaborative work that translates to synergy with all other studios under the Motive umbrella—from digital, to design, to strategy and cultural insights.
Please make sure your online portfolio link is included!
Motive is an equal opportunity employer! We believe that a diverse team makes us stronger and smarter.
Motive recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We offer an inspiring working environment and great benefits, including health, dental, vision, matching 401k, unlimited flex time off, and more. The starting salary for this position is between $80,000 and $115,000 annually, based on experience and the Denver market. Actual salary may vary if based in Dallas or Los Angeles.
Motive has a clear vision: to be a creative leader where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We know our company succeeds only through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Motive Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Motive Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Motive Founded Year
Motive Funding Rounds