Creative Program Manager - TwitchView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Creative Program Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Senior Creative Program Manager will partner with stakeholders and creative leadership to manage communication on timelines, budgets, and the creative process. They are part 'account manager' - focusing on relationship management. They are part 'project manager' - responsible for managing project planning and delivery. They are key to cross functional collaboration, and make sure the creative team is set up for success in all marketing efforts.
- Build and maintain strong partnership and trust with Senior Marketing Campaign Managers, as well as cross functional partners.
- Develop and present project plans. Communicate often and proactively so that all parties understand status, dependencies, blockers, and have clear actionable next steps for each project
- Develop long-term roadmaps for dedicated business verticals. Make sure stakeholders deliver key details on time to meet roadmap milestones.
- Help partners develop clear and focused Creative Briefs.
- Build program-level efficiencies and collaboration out of one-off project cadences.
- Manage project organization to ensure project requirements, deliverables and handoff dates are clearly communicated, aligned on with stakeholders and executed upon.
- Be the steward of the creative process ensuring stakeholders understand SLAs, briefing needs, scope change impacts, etc.
- Monitor projects to anticipate risks and scope creep and proactively identify and communicate mitigation plans to creative leads and stakeholders.
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables.
- 10+ years of client facing experience (as an account manager, program manager, or similar role) producing campaigns, design and content at an agency or in-house brand creative team.
- Knowledgeable about production pricing and process industry wide.
- Knowledge of creative engagement processes (ie, working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects).
- Experience in account management and scope change management.
- Experience producing creative work with a high-quality, design aesthetic.
- Experience with legal and clearance rules across all brand media.
- Agency and in-house marketing experience.
- Experience tracking projects in collaborative tools such as Asana.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7819
Twitch Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Twitch Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
Twitch Founded Year
Twitch Funding Rounds