Creative Director, Copy Social - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Creative Director, Copy Social
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Description
Media.Monks is looking to add another Creative Director, Copy to its super band of creatives. In this role, you’ll provide our clients with creative decks, ideas and direction, bringing forth award-winning products and campaigns for some of America’s leading brands and pitching to gain new clients. This role requires a Los Angeles/Southern California area based candidate to be available for in-office meetings, as needed.
● As a Creative Director at a global creative production agency, life’s a pitch: you engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right (creative) direction.
● You’ll work as part of our pitch pack to win pitches and lead concepts for our A-list client.
● You’ll work together with the business team to identify the local market’s need for our services.
● You’ll also own the creative execution of projects, seeing them through from pitch to final delivery.
● Pitching directly to our clients, you’ll be shaping and selling concepts for anything (digital) from rich media to display ads to brand content and social media campaigns to film production.
● You’ll work as part of our creative pack to create and develop outstanding ideas and lead concepts.
● You’ll also own the creative execution of projects, seeing them through from proposal to final delivery.
● You’ll connect with clients throughout the region, leading workshops and providing creative direction for any kind of project.
● A strong focus on social content, script writing, and film production is a must.
● You bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the nitty-gritty of cutting-edge campaigns.
● As a CD at MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production agency on the planet, operating as ‘one office across 11 locations’
● We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with 2+ years at the CD-level of advertising experience at the highest international level. We are open to a seasoned ACD level person with equitable experience and portfolio.
● This role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzz worthy ideas, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling decks.
● You will take ownership for the entire campaign, providing strong leadership and direction throughout all stages of a project, including the management of a wider team of creatives, designers, and animators.
● You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
● You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
● You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, hero films and TVCs, and installations.
● For film-based projects, it’s all about the story. You champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
● In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
● With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
● You ensure designs and content reflect consistency, and positivity, towards brand image and company ideals.
● Working as part of a regional group of Monks,, you’ll direct teams across time zones, and need to successfully direct work at a distance.
● You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
● You have the ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last-minute requests or revisions with ease.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year