Couples Therapist (Contractor, Texas) - OctaveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Couples Therapist (Contractor, Texas)
- Job Location
- Virtual (Remote)
- Job Description
About the Company
Octave’s mission is to create a new standard for mental healthcare delivery, one that is accessible to more people and sustainable for providers. We are broadening access to high quality mental health services that are measurement-based and insurance funded. Now more than ever, we are looking to serve communities dealing with the rising public health challenge of addressing mental health needs. Octave is VC-backed and was founded in 2018 with footprints in New York and California, as well as virtually nationwide. We are expanding our beautiful practices throughout New York and California, offering telehealth and also clinic-based services. Learn more at www.findoctave.com.
About the Role
Octave is hiring Licensed Clinicians to work within an organizational structure to provide high quality behavioral health care to our clients. Octave Clinicians will join a diverse clinical team in providing therapy in a collaborative, client-centered, evolving environment. Octave Clinicians demonstrate strong clinical service thinking, informed by evidence-informed therapies. It is our effort to drive quality access and customize mental health treatment plans and service delivery for our clients. We are looking for couples therapists interested in a contractor position. You will treat adult couples using short-term, evidence-based therapies. Candidates must be licensed in TX at the masters or doctoral level, well-versed in evidence-based therapies, like CBT or DBT, and expert in the delivery of culturally responsive care.
You are a good fit if you are
- Passionate about expanding access to high-quality mental health care.
- Skilled at providing short-term, evidence-based therapies to a diverse range of adult clients.
- Adept at building and maintaining a strong therapeutic alliance.
- Willing to deliver feedback-informed care using standardized measures.
- Expert at providing culturally responsive and culturally competent care.
- Open to learning from your colleagues and clients.
- Someone who thrives in a culture of thoughtful feedback and transparency.
- PsyD, PhD, LMFT, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LCMHC, LPC, LPCC, LCPC, LMHP.
- Training in EFT and/or Gottman method preferred.
- Current License in Texas.
- Must reside in Texas.
- Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited school of Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Marriage, or Family and Child Counseling.
- Must be registered with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists.
- Clinicians are required to maintain appropriate licensure through the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologist
- At least 2 years of experience preferred in one or more of the following areas:
- CBT for depression or anxiety
- DBT for emotion dysregulation
- Unified Protocol for emotional distress
- CPT or PE for trauma
Starting pay for qualified applicants will depend on a combination of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is set forth below and this range may be modified in the future.
The hourly compensation range for this role is listed below dependent on licensure:
- $120/hour for master's level license
- $130/hour for doctoral level license
Please complete the following application. Please note that the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions below are used for the purposes of EEOC reporting and are optional to complete. Octave is unable to change these questions and we acknowledge that many of the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information questions are not inclusive or affirming of all aspects of cultural identity. Octave is committed to an inclusive workplace environment, and this information will not inform how we approach hiring or employment.
Octave Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Octave Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Octave Founded Year
Octave Total Amount Raised
Octave Funding RoundsView funding details