Corporate Account Executive, Growth - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Corporate Account Executive, Growth
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the top-tier modern, general-purpose database platform, crafted to ignite the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Developers around the world are using MongoDB to build software to create new businesses, modernize existing businesses, and transform the lives of millions of people around the world.
Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 17,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To learn more about the ASEAN Corporate Sales team at MongoDB, read this article.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Singapore for our hybrid working model.
At MongoDB the Growth team is an org of technical & consultative reps focused on growing revenue spend of existing customers. This role is focused on champion-building, positioning professional services, hunting new applications, and upselling Atlas
- Technical & consultative rep focused on growing revenue spend of existing customers, mainly via new Atlas workloads
- Provides a consultative experience while hunting for new workloads
- This role is focused on champion-building, positioning professional services, hunting new applications, and upselling Atlas (Search, Data Lake, Realm)
- To focus on expanding book of 30 install-base accounts $12-100k ARR that require education and more consultative experience, to maximize growth and avoid distraction for NL-focused hunters
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads into current customers
- Grow monthly customer spend through new workloads and product adoption
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual growth targets
- Influence new projects and workloads to launch on MongoDB
- Replace legacy applications and align to client roadmap for future launches
- Build strategic executive relationships along with strong champions both vertically and horizontally, aligned to new microservices and agile teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Services, Marketing, Product, and the internal Sales ecosystem to drive customer adoption and satisfaction
- Renew annual contracts by demonstrating value
- Handle quote creation and order processing
- 2+ years of full cycle sales closing experience
- Native-level proficiency in Thai would be a plus
- Familiarity with software, database, infrastructure, or open source technology
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience building and leveraging executive relationships to drive sales
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. Command of the Message, MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales) a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual Japanese language skills
Why You Should Apply
- Massive market opportunity (doubling in size by 2025) + industry-leading product leads to uncapped earning potential and career opportunities
- We are leading the charge when it comes to the intersection of product-led growth and sales-led execution
- Great earning potential
- Restricted stock options for new hires and competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace - Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups! Find out more here
- Continuous career development
- Sales training in MEDDPICC and Command of the Message
- MongoDB Onboarding Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
"MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer."
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details