Contracts Specialist - ExabeamView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Contracts Specialist
- Job Location
- Seattle, WA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that created New-Scale SIEM™ for advancing security operations. We Detect the Undetectable™ by understanding normal behavior, even as normal keeps changing – giving security operations teams a holistic view of incidents for a faster, more complete response. Learn more at www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam, Inc. is looking for a Contracts Specialist to help us grow an ad hoc contract process into a scalable system. This is a full-time role reporting into Senior Corporate Counsel. Commanders of chaos and the impossibly organized, welcome!
As a Contracts Manager I, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the contract lifecycle with clients, vendors, and partners. Under the guidance and instruction of the legal team, you will review, draft, and negotiate terms, facilitate approvals and execution of contracts, and manage relationships with key stakeholders. You will be the legal point of contract for Exabeam’s Deal Desk, helping to triage requests that come to the legal department, as well as helping to manage contract lifecycle software. Your responsibilities will range from administrative to strategic, and your feedback will help develop and evolve Exabeam’s contract management policies as growth demands.
This is a remote role.
- Oversee the process of drafting, revising, executing and tracking contracts with customers, partners, and vendors (including NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, sponsorships, event agreements, partner agreements, and EULAs)
- Communicate terms and condition to internal stakeholders in ways that can be readily understood
- Train internal stakeholders on contract management processes
- Contribute to the development and improvement of contract templates, playbooks, and the contract management process
- Negotiate terms with third parties, leveraging playbooks and guidance from legal counsel
- Interpret contract terms to identify legal, commercial, and compliance risks in non-standard terms, and propose solutions to mitigate such risks
- Track and manage multiple agreements and projects, and triage requests based on urgency and business needs
- Contribute to implementation and use of Legal’s CMS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with legal requirements for contracts and understanding of liability issues(preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Adobe, MS Word (working knowledge of Salesforce and contract management applications preferred but not required)
- Preferably located near Foster City HQ or Seattle, WA but other locations considered.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A positive attitude! Workloads can be a challenge, and a level head and sense of humor will go a long way.
- Skill in dealing effectively with a range of people (which for this role will include top executives, operations leaders, and field personnel.)
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Ability and desire to seek responsibility and grow within the role, taking ownership and working autonomously.
- High energy, high output, and hands-on attitude necessary to succeed in the legal department and the company’s culture as a whole.
- STRONG interpersonal skills, including excellent oral and written communications skills and a teamwork-oriented mentality.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple projects under pressure.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- FSA/HSA options
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Remote/Hybrid friendly environment
- SoFi refinancing and loan options
Base Pay Range:
$52,000 - $78,000
- Range is reflective of base pay only
- Does not include variable pay
- Base pay is dependent on experience and may vary based on geography
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.
Exabeam Headquarters Location
Exabeam Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Exabeam Founded Year
Exabeam Total Amount Raised
Exabeam Funding RoundsView funding details