Contractor, Marketing Partnerships Manager - RedditView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Contractor, Marketing Partnerships Manager
- Job Location
- Paris, France
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 50 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is looking for an experienced Marketing Partnerships Manager, based in France to join our growing team. The Marketing Partnerships Manager will ensure best-in-class partner management, with a strong focus on platform and community growth. You will manage partner growth programs, tailored to increase regional content relevance and brand awareness. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams at Reddit and coordinate programs across multiple departments (such as community teams, product, and localization).
An ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the French media landscape, significant experience in managing multiple external stakeholders and projects at once, and a proven track record of creating valuable, meaningful partnerships.
This is not a sales position and the location is remote based in France.
- Identify and develop relationships with some of Reddit's key strategic partners in France.
- Make recommendations on areas of opportunities for impactful partnerships that can grow awareness and drive user growth through partnerships.
- Identify, plan & execute growth programs, tailored to increase Reddit’s footprint in the region
- Co-ordinate cross-functional projects that drive incremental value to Reddit
- Host and lead regular business reviews with partners to evaluate program performance
- Co-negotiate impactful partnerships with Brands, talent, streamers, digital & traditional media companies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of work experience in Marketing, Partnerships, Digital Marketing, or similar fields
- Proven track record of negotiating and executing impactful marketing partnerships
- Collaborate with international, product, engineering, sales, and community teams
- Excellent knowledge of the French media landscape
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Willingness to travel
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Reddit’s never-ending rabbit hole of awesome communities
- Business-oriented with the ability to understand marketing data
- You are a positive, straightforward, and effective communicator
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Reddit Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Reddit Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Reddit Founded Year
Reddit Funding Rounds