Content Manger - English native speaker - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Content Manger - English native speaker
- Job Location
- Job Description
Content Manager - English native speaker
Media.Monks is looking for a Content Manager English native speaker to develop monthly editorial content calendars for the EMEA region as well as the UK local market. As a social-first creative you’ll need to craft ideas that demonstrate cultural relevance and resonance, that stretch across social platforms.
• Build expertise of client products and target audiences
• Develop and execute creative and engaging social media strategies in collaboration with Strategy and Designer teams.
• Manage the day-to-day handling of social media content across channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
• Spot social opportunities within wider creative ideas.
• Develop a monthly social editorial calendar and align with the wider content team.
• Create content in-the-moment in response to social trends.
•Develop innovative creative in response to client briefs, alongside identifying proactive opportunities to develop social content that will fulfill the brand objectives.
• Present ideas comprehensively to clients and colleagues, confidently explaining and supporting your thinking.
• Amend and redevelop content in response to feedback.
• Understand performance metrics, and use them to inform future creative development.
• Be responsible for the full creative funnel, from ideation to creation of social content.
• Work alongside and support Community Managers to react and respond to social conversations appropriately.
• Understand social platforms and trends in real time to trigger new ideas and proposals for campaigns.
• Work as part of a global company operating as one team, and be able to successfully direct work at a distance, across teams and time zones.
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a social-first creative for an agency / brand.
• Native English speaker.
• Experience in developing or implementing social strategies.
• Experience of developing exciting social executions for brands.
• A keen eye on emerging social trends across platforms such as TikTok, Reddit, and Discord.
• Experience of crafting reactive content in response to social trends
• Experience working on brave, innovative brands, looking to push cultural boundaries.
• A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
• A deep understanding of consumer behavior, and adapting content plans to address the needs of the community.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• A great team player.
• Experience of basic camera work, editing and design is a plus.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year