Contact Center Customer Service Representative - HelpwareView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Contact Center Customer Service Representative
- Job Location
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Helpware is a technology-driven company with offices in the USA, Ukraine, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Philippines which provides Customer Experience & Operational Support for modern companies. Our team of professionals is driven by the purpose of providing best in class value-adding services to our partners by leveraging our empowered teams, innovative solutions, and technologies.
We are looking for passionate and experienced customer service adept individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions about the treatment and address their concerns. You need to know your way around a computer, be comfortable supporting customers through a variety of medians such as but not limited to phone, chat and email.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels, including chat, emails, sms, inbound and outbound calls, website forms.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Collect and report patient feedback to proper company departments – complaints, product, customer experience, adverse events.
- Know Client’s products inside and out, and using CRM’s knowledge center, so that can answer questions
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints via Client’s CRM.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues and third parties as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Adhere to Client’s HIPAA and Cyber Security standard operating procedures.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of one year experience in a call center
- Complete understanding of SalesForce, at least 1+ year of experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Bilingual - Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance.
- Ability to sit for 6-8 hours.
- Constant use of computer keyboard and mouse; repetitive use of both hands
Helpware Headquarters Location
Aliso Viejo, CA
Helpware Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees