Consumer Products & E-Commerce Specialist - LaikaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Consumer Products & E-Commerce Specialist
- Job Location
- Hillsboro, OR
- Job Description
The Consumer Products & E-Commerce Specialist supports the production of consumer products and is responsible for day-to-day operational management of the online LAIKA Shop.
- Collaborate with the Consumer Products & Licensing Lead, LAIKA Creative Marketing team, external product designers and brand partners to develop and produce consumer products for the LAIKA Store, museum stores, retail pop-ups, co-branded product collaborations, VIP and employee gifts, and other initiatives as directed to support studio objectives.
- Coordinate day-to-day interactions with manufacturing vendors and product collab partners.
- Traffic and track product samples for creative review and approval, product photography and archiving.
- Support senior management with operations of the LAIKA Shop at shop.laika.com.
- Manage day-to-day oversight of fulfillment and customer service 3rd party vendors.
- Track product inventory levels and reorder as needed.
- Prepare reports on product and marketing performance for senior Marketing Department management.
- Update and maintain LAIKA Shop products and content modules via Shopify CMS.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in retail, eCommerce, product development, project management and marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, required.
- Experience with eCommerce content management systems (e.g., Shopify), preferred.
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities.
- Self-starter, able to fluidly shift with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues.
- Strong decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving, required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; stand; sit; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear both in person and by telephone. The employee must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee works under typical office conditions and is exposed to variable indoor temperatures. The noise level is usually quiet or moderate.
On-site in Hillsboro, OR / and also eligible for hybrid work.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Laika Headquarters Location
Laika Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Laika Founded Year
Laika Total Amount Raised
Laika Funding RoundsView funding details