Consumer Marketing Lead, Engagement - AffirmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Consumer Marketing Lead, Engagement
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
The Consumer Marketing team creates best-in-class campaigns that span across many channels to activate around a consistent message, whether it’s focused on our products, our merchants, or our brand. The goal of our efforts is to differentiate Affirm in the marketplace while driving existing user engagement.
You’ll function as a Consumer Marketing Lead with a focus on engagement and shopping campaigns within the Consumer Marketing Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing some of our most important campaign work across marketing to engage our customers and drive shopping behavior. You will focus on launching creative campaigns ideated in collaboration with channel owners and marketing team members. This team is the first line of defense to ensure that campaigns are aligned across channels and working seamlessly together to define achieved goals. The role is highly cross-functional across marketing, brand, data & insights, and creative teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop integrated marketing plans for shopping campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams stakeholders.
- Write great marketing briefs (with inputs from relevant teams) that turn business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that help our team hit both business and brand goals.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative insights to influence marketing strategy and positioning.
- Collaborate with our internal creative team and external partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets to ensure a cohesive message across all channels and user segments.
- Bring the campaigns to life in partnership with marketing channel strategists across paid, earned, owned, and shared channels.
- Report on campaign performance and present actionable recommendations.
- Become an expert on Affirm’s brand, products, and target customer.
- Deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders.
What We Look For:
- 4+ years of experience working within Digital or Consumer Marketing. Well-rounded channel-level expertise (email, push, social etc.) and hands-on experience executing in several channels.
- Experience with consumer brands with a focus on driving revenue and engagement
- Proactive in bringing new ideas to the table and solving problems.
- Experience and enthusiasm for project management and keeping the team and client on task in the project management tool (Asana)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with ability to re-prioritize seamlessly as needed.
- Ability to work well with many different roles and personalities.
- Nice to have- Experience with mission-driven financial products and services that strive to do things differently from the traditional banking industry.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - UAS28Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Affirm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Affirm Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Affirm Founded Year
Affirm Funding Rounds