Compliance Specialist (Argentina) - MuralView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Compliance Specialist (Argentina)
- Job Location
- Remote (Argentina)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Mural, the leading visual work platform for the enterprise, makes teamwork feel like less work. Our intuitive visual workspace enables teams to easily work together and collaborate better using proven design-thinking techniques. Built for enterprise teams, Mural meets the most stringent of IT and regulatory requirements. Industry leaders — including IBM, Microsoft, SAP, and Abercrombie & Fitch — choose Mural to help their teams accelerate innovation and problem solving at scale. Whether your team is fully remote, distributed, in the office, or still figuring it out, Mural brings teams across the enterprise together to do the work that matters most.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Compliance Team at Mural ensures adherence to international standards, fostering a culture of compliance and transparency. Through our efforts, we both maintain Mural's alignment with regulations and facilitate clear communication about our processes to our prospects and clients
As a Compliance Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that Mural remains compliant and secure in an evolving landscape. You will serve as the go-to person for all compliance-related issues and will be instrumental in mitigating potential risks. Through your expertise and dedication, you'll help us maintain our reputation for compliant and secure practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for compliance related requests from customers and for compliance-related contractual obligations with customers, prospects, and vendors.
- Respond to customer security due diligence questions, regularly evaluate 3rd party vendors for risk and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain the operational compliance obligations, such as access reviews, penetration tests, vendor reviews, and policy reviews, ensuring these are carried out regularly.
- Design, develop, and implement robust security controls, policies, standards, and procedures in alignment with best practices.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on compliance readiness and adherence, driving improvements as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Understanding of common risks in cloud architecture, SaaS, multi-tenancy, and software development.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), including experience with ISO 27001 Standard.
- Proven ability to manage the impact of regulatory changes on day-to-day operations.
- Passion for bridging the gap between business and technology with experience managing risks that intersect multiple areas of an organization.
- Ability to learn new concepts and procedures quickly.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Mural Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Mural Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Mural Founded Year
Mural Total Amount Raised
Mural Funding RoundsView funding details