Compliance Product Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Compliance Product Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance Product Manager
Our fast-paced Compliance Product Team is looking for an experienced Compliance Product Manager with a background in compliance product management within the payments- or financial industry. As a Compliance Product Manager you will ensure that Adyen’s global compliance framework is embedded into its technology stack. This means that you will extensively collaborate with our product streams on new and existing offerings. A Compliance Product Manager must therefore possess strong project management skills and must be able to work as a stakeholder for the wider compliance team with the various product streams.
What you’ll do
- Define how Product Streams can build products and features in a compliant manner, by connecting compliant and pragmatic solutions, in line with commercial and strategic objectives which allow for scale;
- Create and maintain a framework in which requirements are incorporated, which form the basis of the implementation into the technology stack;
- Collaborate with Product Streams to translate requirements into product development, prioritize them and safeguard accurate implementation;
- Manage and coordinate the deliverables of Product Streams towards the compliance subteams.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience as a (compliance) product manager in a fintech, payments company or financial institution;
- You have a strong interest in how things technically work and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have awareness of relevant integrity risks and consider these when making decisions with Product Streams;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details