Compliance Manager, International - ToastView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Compliance Manager, International
- Job Location
- Dublin, Ireland
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Toast is driven by building the all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants operate their business, increase sales, engage guests, and keep employees happy.
The Toast Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management Program provides a coordinated, company-wide approach to identify, measure, monitor, mitigate and treat risks, while enabling the business to innovate and deliver quality products and solutions to serve our customers.
Toast, Inc. seeks a seasoned financial services compliance professional to lead the international compliance management program to ensure compliance with international and local regulation and partner relationships in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, and other major international markets.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Own and manage enterprise-wide International Compliance Program and processes, including:
- Execute international related compliance testing in coordination with the Global Testing Program by testing controls and identifying potential legal / regulatory violations;
- Evaluate new and changing international products and provide requirements to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Support the execution of international risk assessments and mitigation plan development;
- Identify and oversee remediation of international compliance issues in accordance with the Issue Management Program;
- Monitor, maintain awareness of, and oversee efforts to comply with applicable international regulatory changes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on international laws and regulations applicable to Toast products while working collaboratively with the respective U.S. line of business Compliance Officers to coordinate international compliance efforts with the line of business.
- Create and implement enterprise risk and compliance policies, testing, training, and reporting, as necessary.
- Establish strong relationships with international business partners and provide timely support on international compliance matters, including questions, product support, escalated issues, and compliance advisory.
- Escalate, prepare materials, and report compliance risks, gaps, and observed issues to relevant committees, business partners, and persons, including the Director of Enterprise Risk and Compliance and the Chief Compliance Officer.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in a compliance, risk, audit, or testing role at a fintech, bank, technology company, auditing, or consulting firm.
- A working knowledge of key laws and regulations related to payments, cards, loans, credit, marketing / sales, consumer compliance, etc in the United Kingdom, Canada, and / or EU / Ireland.
- Ability to read and interpret complex regulatory language, synthesize compliance requirements, and communicate in an easily digestible manner.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, decision making, innovative problem-solving, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive action and build consensus among cross-functional stakeholders. Detail oriented with the ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in challenging and changing situations, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional development programs
- Commitment to employee wellbeing through resources such as a quarterly wellness stipend and mental health benefits
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Group personal pension
- Private medical and dental cover
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidized backup childcare
*We love a great bread/food pun
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Toast Headquarters Location
Toast Company Size
Between 4,500 - 4,500 employees
Toast Founded Year
Toast Total Amount Raised
Toast Funding RoundsView funding details