Compliance Data Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Compliance Data Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Compliance Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a professional, motivated Compliance Data Analyst, who will assist in monitoring Ayden's Compliance Framework. You will be working within the Compliance Data team, to support the wider Compliance area.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how Adyen processes payments, onboards customers and stores customer KYC data.
- Identify the necessary data required for regulatory reporting to financial authorities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to find creative solutions to identify compliance gaps, and communicate issues to the relevant individuals and teams.
- You will understand and learn Ayden's internal policies and procedures, and also gain knowledge of regulation.
Who you are
- Must have experienced working in a Compliance role, particularly in the KYC space
- Must have experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Looker/Power BI/Tableau
- Experience in SQL & Python is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do mentality
- Ability to work both independently and in a diverse team environment
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are skilled at prioritizing projects and multitasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds