Compensation Manager, Executive & Regulatory - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Compensation Manager, Executive & Regulatory
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Compensation Manager, Executive & Regulatory
Adyen is a fast growing FinTech company that operates in a complex regulatory environment. We’re looking for a Compensation Manager, Executive & Regulatory who is excited to join the Global People team to further support the international growth of the company. This role is responsible for all matters related to leadership compensation and remuneration regulations. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, takes ownership and is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to get work done.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design of leadership compensation within regulatory boundaries that enables the attraction and retention of top talent around the world.
- Responsible for all regulatory policies and processes, such as Adyen’s Remuneration Policies and our Regulatory Remuneration Framework
- Own all regulatory reporting (Pillar III, Identified Staff, variable pay, etc) and responsible for the Remuneration Report as part of the Annual Report.
- Manage internal and external HR audits (equal pay, people & culture, remuneration). Work together with the Internal Audit team to improve and automate audit processes.
- Track legislative changes and make sure all our reporting is ahead of regulatory requirements.
- Support the Management Board, Supervisory Board and HR Leadership in discussions regarding leadership compensation and remuneration regulations.
- Support with the Supervisory Board’s Nomination & Remuneration Committee meetings with annual regulatory remuneration processes.
Who you are
- A demonstrated expert in leadership compensation.
- Someone that enjoys working on strategic and operational challenges in a growing FinTech organisation.
- Knowledge of European and Dutch remuneration regulations (SRD II, CRD V, EBA Guidelines, WFT, WBFO)
- An analytical thinker that is able to transform regulations into actionable guidance that supports the Adyen business.
- A strong builder of relationships - you’re able to easily connect with, advise global leadership, and represent Adyen to external parties such as legal firms or regulatory authorities.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details